Malai Vembu For Conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sophiebaggio, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Sophiebaggio

Sophiebaggio Senior IL'ite

Has anybody tried malai vembu juice for conceiving..I have pcos and am on metformin 1500 mg..Can I take malai vembu while on metformin? Any thoughts please!!

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I have taken that during fourth day of my menstruation on empty stomach. i just tried during one cycle only. But i couldnt conceive. But it has worked for many many people including my mom. method of taking differs from person to person

3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Some people say that u have to take that on the first to third day during menstruation on empty stomach. Some say that during fourth day. one siddha doctor said u have to take that for one mandalam (48 days) on empty stomach. so better with advice from old people or a siddha doctor u can take that.

4. Priyakayjay

Priyakayjay New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am residing in Delhi now...Can we malai Venbu saplings around Delhi or please let me know if I can take malai Venbu powder instead of the plant.

5. Priyakayjay

Priyakayjay New IL'ite

Hi All...Good Day! I am residing In Delhi currently..I have been trying to find out Malai Venbu...If you know any nursery who sells it in Delhi please let me know...alternatively can we take malai Venbu powder instead of the leaf juice.

Thanks
    Priya