1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jananrems, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

True Manisha, this is how relationships are ruined. The carefree attitude is what leads to disastrous events later on in life.

shravs3, periamma and SinghManisha like this.
  2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Not sure you did the right thing. How much do you know about your fiance?
    Some men are psychos. He could torture you about this after marriage. Take care. Best wishes

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

OP as long as he's fine with it I wouldn't see any problem . I only hope he doesn't ruin the understanding you have now in future.
    Best wishes.

SinghManisha likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

The only suggestion I can give to OP is to stop consuming alcohol forever, it seems she is completely losing her senses when she is drunk. Some men like that poor colleague takes physical intimacy seriously and it may spoil their future too.

Best part is she taking the incident so casually even after coming out of the alcohol effect :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: & asking colleague to take it easy & disclosing this to fiance and he taking that casually.....oh my head is spinning, may be I am also from a old school:mask::mask::mask:

Radha99, PLK, Sinant and 9 others like this.
  5. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I'm assuming this post is real..don't want to dismiss this as a troll because it has become really common to drink at parties particularLy when one is still single an doesn't have much commitment..sometimes under influence of alcohol one loses all inhibitions and a small attraction words colleague becomes an overnight casual affair..
    OP should have been careful about not letting drunk colleague drop her home..instead opted to stay at friends home overnight or else taken a cab or dropped by so,e other sober trusted friend..should have been a little conscious of reputation and behaviour being an engaged girl about to be married..
    But how is fiancé so broad minded enough to accept a casual one night stand..what's the reason for it..
    Just clear this up with him once...
    And Ignore that guy..if he troubles you too much tell him that if the engagement is broken he has to bear consequences..
    Also need to be careful about consuming alchohol in future...if it's so easy to lose senses and moral values after getting drunk then better to avoid it..

shravs3, Anusha2917 and SinghManisha like this.
  6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

An accident? Like you slipped on a banana peel and ... oops!? o_O

If your fiancé has no problem with your "accidents," I strongly advise you to reconsider marrying him. He's not that into you and/or he's hoping for more banana peels in both your futures.

By any chance, are one or more of the three of you dentists?

SunPa, Sinant, shravs3 and 4 others like this.
  7. Sunshine04

:thumbup::tonguecrazy:

Amica, shravs3 and SinghManisha like this.
  8. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Sandy, My head is spinning even more. Our responses make it seem to OP like we are all old, conservative, judgmental but it all boils down to common sense.

This is not even a gender issue OP, casual drunken unprotected sex is unsafe and dangerous. How do you know your colleague is “clean” ? Casual unprotected sex is like eating street food , you don’t know which Bhelpuri is tainted with bacteria and which Pani puri water comes from the toilet. The more you eat , the more your chances are of having an upset stomach. I am not even talking about morality here, which is a whole another topic of discussion.
    I can only hope that my kids don’t grow up with these attitudes. Sex is supposed to be a beautiful emotion shared by two consenting adults in a committed relationship.
    Your post is wake up call for mother’s like me. We need to have discussions about sex with our children and give them a healthy perspective about it.

PLK, Sinant, shravs3 and 4 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

I ate street Paani puri sday. :neutral:
    Aren't the street pani puris the tastiest? That jatak taste comes from a street side vendor which is missing in the big shops done in a sophisticated manner . But I don't eat it very often. :grin:
    After the toilet comment I'm totally gonna avoid it henceforth .:sob:
    Having said this I don't endorse casual sex under drunken state/sober state.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  10. Sunshine04

Where do you live op??