1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

And now for something completely different.......
    There are women in phoren who are unmarried... and get concerned about being too late (too old) to conceive a healthy baby, and fearing that their chances for snagging a responsible one to father a child are too slim, go for having a baby without the benefit of a man to do it. Fertility clinics stand in for this service.

I had been following all the Brexit Politics in UK for quite some time. And one of the weirdest consequences of the UK leaving the European Union without any trade agreements is the higher costs in customs for imports from Europe into the UK, as well as the shipping delays as shipped items sit and wait to pass through the customs bureaucracy. Apparently British women want kids with Vikings-DNA :):rolleyes: , and Denmark, a member of EU, is the supplier of the material.

It was Andrew Rawnsley’s column in last week’s Observer that first made me aware of the danger a no-deal Brexit would pose to British sperm supplies. Up to 50% of our sperm is imported into the United Kingdom from Denmark alone, its cross-border movement currently micro-managed by EU organ and tissue directives, but now red tape may leave fresh sperm rotting at customs.
    <more at source>
    Since marriage chances could be as good in some cultures for single parents with a child, there is no harm in having one when the mind and body are ready for it. And the country's laws and practices help a single parent. Love can wait.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Vaikuntha and Anusha2917 like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Now this is sad state to be in.
    I'm not saying one shouldn't have kids. Let them go on to have 1/2/3 as per their need and convenience ,having a peaceful nest (like you mentioned to me earlier ) is important.
    One OP mentions she's afraid to go her husband and husband is behaving like a stranger after having a C section. What can such a man teach his kids. ? Go to woman when you need sex and make babies as she's a baby making machine . And don't bother about her when she asks for an emotional connect.

Forget love. It may not be present like in those movies. An emotional connect is needed to make kids . (as much as the physical connect)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    SinghManisha likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Being a single parent is totally acceptable for me but not where one goes on to have kids with someone they say they hate or they can't stand.
    So I saw this recently in astrological forum.
    Can't find that now in which thread .
    So the lady says she's having a rough time with husband and wants a prediction if divorce is on cards.
    Her next question is will she have a biological child. ? (can't recollect -something like that ) and I'm wondering when she asked that question if she meant with same man she's planning to have divorce and a ki also or in general she meant by other ways like get a divorce quickly and go on to have kid with another man? Or by fertility treatment as mentioned above?)

4. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

I have seen posts of women here hoping that having kids will make their married lives better. Kids should be planned when the marriage is going well. Raising kids is stressful and can deteriorate the marriage if it is not strong to begin with.

We Indian women seem to have a tougher time ending a unhappy marriage. Add kids to the mix and it becomes an impossible task.

I would say the married couple should give each other enough time to see if they are on the same page about important things in life. Only then, plan kids.

Vaikuntha, shravs3 and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

One such poster on a fertility clinic facilitated TTC attempt with a routinely physically abusive husband almost broke one of our FREQUENT respondents here.
    All the “should be’s” would fall into place when married girls hold a job, earn and save money, and learn to control their money. This would give them the confidence to deal with a lot of things.

Vaikuntha and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. Anusha2917

A man who suppresses his lady will continue to do so even after kids. More so like Amulet mentioned that with kids ladies tend to become fat or All those hormonal changes. This will worsen the situation .
    Couldn't agree more on this!
    As mentioned above financial security is very important for a woman.

7. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

the dramas and prolly more than in TV serial where we know in advance that its 'fakish' :)
    Entertainment medium has shifted and mode too :)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  8. Anusha2917

Thought discussion more on pani puri there would offend OP.
    So this thing called pani puri shots , Vodka infused in that pani puri ka pani and taken as shots (like tequila shots) is quite famous.
    Have heard from few friends and seen a prearation method video too. I personally haven't tried though . Still prefer the jatak katta mitha pani puri. ;)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    SinghManisha likes this.
  9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Westerners have snake-offering-apple story; it only makes sense that Easterners would have the pani puri filled with that magic aphrodisiac pani. Seeking knowledge is a lifelong thing!

SinghManisha likes this.
  10. Anusha2917

Google helped me with this.
    But not with this.
    :grin::grin:

SinghManisha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.