1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Required To Lead Peaceful Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by myths, Jun 10, 2019.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op....the domestic violence act is for people like you .
    Use it to send him behind bars.Find a police station near you and report him .
    File for divorce and for return of streedhan .
    This low life loser will not get custody for the child.

Concentrate on your job and child . Live with your mother and take care of each other....instead of living with the parents of this loser .

Don't ever give up your job....

Suggestion to working women who are financially independent and have options.
    If a guy spits on you and hits you...don't have a child with him and don't take loan and hand him your money.That is being stupid .
    What is the use of an education and a job if you are willing to be treated like this?

How does one force someone to take a loan by force?
    It is not like snatching money from your purse. It involves bank, papers, other people....why would you take a loan of ten lakhs and give him when he was spitting on you and banging your head on the wall.
    Why did you go to the bank instead of a police station?
    Do you have no sense of survival instinct ?
    Do you not value your life?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

here is a quote i copied from a news website in india

Any relative of victim woman can file complaint against cruelty and dowry harassment under Section 498A: SC

yellowmango likes this.
  3. myths

myths Senior IL'ite

Thanks everyone for your response. As of now, am going to vacate the house which we both lived(i need to pay rent). I don't have any Proof against him. He cleverly, removed everything. I understand, he will
    Not leave Me easily, for the money. Which I earn. But, I am making up my mind not to live with him anymore in life.

4. ramya8085

ramya8085 Bronze IL'ite

am i reading this incorrect. infact a user above has clearly mentioned, file a harassment case. you should have done the moment he banged your head against wall.

such a low life . what will you if you are physically handicapped by him. such people will keep torturing you. divorce, protect yourself legally or through any police or any female support group.

i see you do not have any family support. how will you manage in india. infact if you are young, i would suggest, study for Australian PR ( usa has issues with h1b getting settled ) , move to their, renew your life with your child.
    sorry young i mentioned , due to points, not due to discrimination.