1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Message Of Doctor On Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Message from AIIMS DOCTOR ON WEIGHT REDUCTION OR LOSS
    COPIED BELOW AS SEEN IN NEWS.
    Renowned bio-medicine doctor Ramesh Bhargava is credited with creating this trick and exposing the HUGE lie the weight loss industry has been trying to hide for years. Dr. Ramesh Bhargava stumbled upon this revolutionary weight losssolution while working at AIIMS New Delhi's prestigious Research Department, and pharmaceutical companies are desperately trying to get this simple remedy banned.

Before this trick is dragged through the court system, read on now to find out how you can naturally lose weightwithout diet, exercise, expensive or painful surgery!

Doctor Bhargava's Shocking Discovery...
    It seemed like just another day at AIIMS when my life completely changed. I was in between teaching bioengineering classes and doing my rotations at the AIIMS Teaching Hospital when I got a call from my mother. She knew I was working so she wouldn’t have called unless it was really important. When I saw her name on my cell phone I was instantly nervous and took the call.

What she told me next completely destroyed me. My younger brother Kapil, who was just 33, suffered a major heart attack and was being driven in an ambulance to the very hospital I worked in.

I excused myself from my class and rushed downstairs. Emotions were rushing through my mind. Would my brother be okay? How bad was the heart attack? Would he need surgery? I knew I couldn’t operate on my own brother. I was too emotional to go through with the surgery.

I started mentally listing which of my colleagues could perform the operation in my place, but what happened next was even worse than I imagined. As soon as they brought Kapil into the emergency room, I saw him on the stretcher and I froze. He wasn't breathing.

We rushed him into a private room and I desperately tried reviving him for 10 minutes which felt like eternity. I only gave up after the nurse pulled me off him and softly said, “It’s over.”

I was completely heartbroken. My brother was dead at the age of 33.

I never got over the feelings I felt that day. My whole world came crashing down in front of me. I felt as if all my education had gone to waste. If I could not save my own younger brother, what was the point of being a doctor? My mother was in a state of shock when I gave her the news. It took weeks for her to accept that he was really gone.

In fact, she refused to talk to me. She thought I could have saved him but in my heart I knew there was nothing I could have done.

While my brother’s death was a horrible shock, it wasn’t a mystery. The main reason for Kapil’s death was obesity. He had a clogged artery and all he needed was a simple stent to save his life. At first all I could think was that we were 8 minutes too late.

If he had come in 8 minutes earlier I could have saved him. But in reality, we were years late. If only Kapil had taken his obesity seriously. If only we realized how unhealthy we was because of his extreme weight. Afterall, I've had 100's of patients die in my arms because of complications of obesity like heart attack, stroke and cancer.

After that day, I could not go back to being a surgeon. Whenever I tried I could not keep my hands from shaking. Every time I looked at a body on the operating table I saw my brother Kapil.

I knew I was not psychologically fit to perform surgery. However, I knew I had to do something about obesity and find a solution and save the countless people who die everyday because of their extreme weight.

I decided to quit practicing medicine and become a full time professor and research scholar at AIIMS. I dedicated myself to studying the impact of different natural extracts on the production of fat cells. My goal was to find an easier way for obese men and women to save their own lives.

Millions of people all over the world struggle with their weight, but most diets are too hard to follow. In addition, most weight lossprogrammes being promoted by spa-clinics cost Rs. 40,000-50,000, and despite the high cost, the results are painfully disappointing.

They only get rid of water weight, and you gain the weight back in under a month.That is why losing weight often feels like an impossible challenge.

After Kapil’s funeral, I went straight to my lab at AIIMS. I promised myself I would use my expert knowledge of biology to find a solution to obesity, and prevent any more pointless deaths. Every day I got into the lab at 6am and before I did anything I looked at a picture of my brother, and remembered why I was there.

My experiment focused on the most stubborn abnormal fat on the belly, buttocks and in the waist area. I knew that years of weight gain results in a slow metabolism, making it difficult for people to burn fat effectively. I wanted to create an organic solution that targeted this tough fat while accelerating the body’s metabolism at the same time.

I launched experiment after experiment, dissolving, filtering, precipitating, crystallising and recrystallising fat cells, trying to solve this mystery.

The work was heavy and physically demanding. I would spend all day researching experimentalweight loss techniques, and all night testing them in the lab. My only motivation was that picture of my brother. It reminded me what was at stake.

Two years into my experiment, I still had no concrete solution to obesityand I began to feel hopeless. My colleagues began to doubt my abilities, and I was worried that unless I found a solution millions more would die like my brother did.

I tested hundreds of unusual tonics, fungal strains and herbs from all over the world only to have zero results. I just had one last fruit to test, and then I planned to give up completely and move on to an easier field of study.

That final fruit was a delicious African berry from deep in the Congo. In medical school, I took a class on ancient medicines, and I recalled my professor telling me how this one specific African tribe would ritually eat these fruits to raise their metabolism before they went out hunting so that they had higher agility and energy.

The tribe was known for its hunting skills and had survived for centuries without being threatened by another tribe. I knew for a tribe to survive this long they probably had some ace up their sleeves.

My colleagues thought I was crazy when I mentioned this final experiment. “You’re actually trying to cure obesity with magic fruit?” They all laughed, “You’re living in a fantasy!”

When the shipment of the rare fruit arrived, I was nervous but I knew I had nothing to lose. I dried the fruit using my oven, crushed it and then mixed it with a saline solution. I poured this saline solution on fat tissue we had grown in the lab and went home hoping for the best.

The next morning I walked into the lab half prepared to be disappointed. However, I was shocked to see more than half the fat had literally melted away. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

This simple fruit had literally melted the same type of fat once considered impossible to lose! In all my years of research and medicine I'd never seen something like this.

On a chemical level the fruit had accelerated the breakdown of fat into energy and boosted the metabolism of the cells in the fat tissue which is why the tribal men going for hunting were so full of energy. Their fat was being converted into energy almost instantly!

I began to jump for joy. This was the solution I had been looking for! I knew if I went to the university to run human trials it will take me months to get permission but I didn’t want to wait so long so I decided to be the guinea pig and test it on myself.

I knew I had no time to lose so I started eating a spoonful of the extract daily and recorded my results.

After one week, I was totally shocked. My energy levels were up, and I wasn't even hungry. I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost 5.7 Kg. I was impressed but still not convinced. Afterall, I could just be losing water weightas you do at the beginning of any diet.

I continued taking the fruit extract and every day I woke up with even more energy. I was also sleeping more soundly than ever before.

I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (I suspect this is a result of getting rid of toxins). After another week passed I managed to lose an additional 6.3 Kg, putting me at an unbelievable 12 Kg of weight loss, in just 2 weeks.

Once I found out my solution really worked I knew I had to bring it to the world. Over the next few months I perfected my organic fruit extract blend and converted it into a easy-to-swallow capsule. Then, I collaborated with MIT scientist Peter Molnar to prove once and for all that my weight loss solution really worked. In a clinical trial we conducted with 1200 patients from around the world, 97% of patients lost at least 15kg in as little as 30 Days.

The men and women who participated in the trial were equally shocked by their results. They were healthier, more confident and more attractive to the opposite sex. (Some of their families didn’t even recognize them!)

I felt vindicated and successful, but I wasn’t satisfied until I made things right with my mother. It had been 3 years since Kapil died, and we still hadn’t spoke. I called her and after she hung up on me several times, I finally got her to come to my lab. I showed her the data from my experiment and even introduced her to my newly-thin patients. She didn’t speak, so at first I thought she was angry.

I started to apologize, when she wrapped me in a big hug. I heard her cry into my shoulder and she squeezed me tighter. When she let go, she took a great sigh of relief. “I’m so proud of you,” she said. “I really hope no other mother like me has to lose their sons to obesity.” I started to cry too. It was the best moment of my life.

Since then, my weight losssolution has only gotten more popular. Major Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities have lost a significant amount of body fat using my formula and I receive letters every day from people all over the world thanking me for saving their lives. My solution is the only all-natural, affordable solution that’s guaranteed to make you lose weight. It’s even been featured in several highly regarded medical journals and national publications.

SSSMagic, Itsmylife143 and Amulet like this.

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

where do we get this magic pill?

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Hydroxy-citric-acid, and its salts are the purported effective agents in the fruit.
    The clinical studies do NOT promise the grand magic that marketing hype brochures (either in the west, or in the east as the OP had forwarded) advance. Here is a meta analysis of prior studies: The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials
    Conclusion from the analysis:
    The result of our systematic review corroborates the findings from a previous systematic review of weight loss supplements, which reported that the weight reducing effects of most dietary supplements is not convincing [32]. HCA is a commonly marketed as a complementary weight loss supplement. The meta-analysis from this systematic review suggests that HCA is not as effective as conventional weight loss pills, for example, orlistat. In a meta-analysis report of 16 studies including over 10 000 participants [33], overweight and obese patients taking orlistat had a clinically significant reduction in body weight compared to placebo (MD: 2.9 kg; 95% CI: 2.5, 3.2). Participants taking orlistat achieved a 5% and 10% weight loss compared to placebo in the results from pooled data. This contrasts quite sharply with the results from the meta-analysis of HCA clinical trials.

Dosage: About 1 g total per day. Or... see label.
    Here are the names you'd search on amazon website (as you can see, the price varies). Weigh yourself every day, and write a journal of what you ate, and how many calories that was, and what work and physical exercises you did.

Side effects: headaches, nausea, stomach upsets
    Solgar Acid Hydroxycitrate Hca 250 mg 60 Capsules
    ₹ 2,103
    Carethy.in
    Now Foods, Garcinia, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets
    ₹ 1,101.50
    iHerb
    Irwin Naturals Garcinia HCA - 90 Softgels
    ₹ 1,179.21 + tax
    Muscle & Strength
    BioTech Pharmacal Hydroxy-Citrate - 120 Vegetable Capsules
    ₹ 2,589.84
    eVitamins.com

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Bubbles and amunique like this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I am seeing (on the side in the IL portal) ads for diet foods like this one:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And many more such things... with calorie count for each.
    each one sold for under ₹100.

Is anyone else seeing this on their IL portal ?

Has anyone bought the dishes, and tasted ? Comments on quality ?

5. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

All this is about the Malabar tamarind - Kokum right?? I remember my mom raving about it.I haven't tried it though.As per my experience fat loss happens when you eat right (staple nutritious food in right amounts),sleep well,exercise right (strength and cardio) and can also include a few remedies like massaging with a mix of mustard oil and camphor and/or eating a tiny bit of long pepper (pippali) mixed with buttermilk or honey.

Afresh and Amulet like this.
  6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Yes, the very same thing. While HCA tablets can cause headaches/stomach upsets, kudam-puLi use in kuzhambu, sambhar, and chutney is safe. And the taste is similar to use of regular tamarind. The sun drying would offer the right brown color to the water extract.
    The big essay in OP about Dr. Ramesh is just hot air, and hype; very similar to a pavement barker gathering crowds in order to push some miracle cure, and promising that he will eventually let the mangoose fight the cobra.
    Kudam puLi has not arrived in American-Indian grocery stores yet. Even in India it is not packaged and sold in grocery stores of Madras (chennai), Bangalore, or Hyd-Sec'bads.

Afresh, MalStrom and virtualkv2020 like this.
  7. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

I have seen Kokum in my local Indian store.Mom suggested to grab some and use instead of tamarind.

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

If you are going to do any experiment, post your comments for any effects you see in yourself.

The OP essay has also promoted a different Delhi doctor for having "discovered" the magic! All the delhi doctors who discover this magic fruit of Africa, happen to have the same obese, 33 year old, dead brother named Kapil. :clapclap:
    Garcinia Cambogia Herbs - Buy Online Natual Weight Loss Solution
    Renowned bio-medicine doctor Ankit Sharma is credited with creating this trick and exposing the HUGE lie the weight loss industry has been trying to hide for years. Dr. Ankit Sharma stumbled upon this revolutionary weight loss solution while working at AIIMS New Delhi's prestigious Research Department, and pharmaceutical companies are desperately trying to get this simple remedy banned. Before this trick is dragged through the court system, read on now to find out how you can naturally lose weight without diet, exercise, expensive or painful surgery!

Dr. Ankit Sharma's Shocking Discovery...
    It seemed like just another day at AIIMS when my life completely changed. I was in between teaching bio-engineering classes and doing my rotations at the AIIMS Teaching Hospital when I got a call from my mother. She knew I was working so she wouldn't have called unless it was really important. When I saw her name on my cell phone I was instantly nervous and took the call.​

What she told me next completely destroyed me. My younger brother Kapil, who was just 33, suffered a major heart attack and was being driven in an ambulance to the very hospital I worked in.​

Laks09 likes this.
  9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kokum is also used as an anti-allergic. Often consumed as kokum sherbet in Maharashtra. It is available in big cans on bigbasket, amazon etc. Berries also available on Amazon.

virtualkv2020 and Amulet like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:The intent of my forwarding the message in this forum is only to generate discussions and not to be construed in anyway to encourage - help doctor’s commercial interest.
    I desired for and against opinions and am happy to read responses with interest including the one highlighted above & of @kveena.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God’s world devoid of fats & fatigues.

Amulet and virtualkv2020 like this.