Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. pni

pni Senior IL'ite

I am from southindia.

2. SNaicker2

SNaicker2 Junior IL'ite

This is a very good forum to hear new remedies and ideas also to see the different issues people have faced and their solutions

3. Shwe101

Shwe101 New IL'ite

I'm a Housewife. currently in US on H4, i feel being on H4 is a curse

4. KanikaSharma29

KanikaSharma29 New IL'ite

How do I introduce myself?
    can't understand the procedure.

5. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Healing is a journey. It never stops....I am Sandya

I am still peeling onion layers off myself, after decades. I am learning new things about myself all the time.

Recovery from abusive relationships takes time. Healing is a journey. Years of trauma are not something you get over overnight.

Leaving an abusive relationship is one of the toughest things I’ve ever done.

Taking that first step out of denial was the hardest one to take.

My greatest time of healing/growth was when I spent 3 years completely alone … dealing with a broken heart and financial collapse. I had to finally sit still and face myself. The loneliest, most sad time of my life, and yet that’s where I was able to grow and heal. I cried and angered out years and years of abuse and hurts. The wounds were finally able to heal . And yes it took those awful lonely years to do so.

I had to grieve the loss of that fantasy future I had. Accept who he was now, not cling onto the hope of that fantasy man I had in my head. It was like being in the darkest of tunnels for a long time.

So now, I take one day at a time and keep focusing on me and my recovery.

My motto to 'ME'
    Heal YOU first.
    Then you’ll find happiness within. You’ll be able to be ‘happily single’ and not need a partner to feel whole or complete...

6. ASHRAF434

ASHRAF434 Guest

Hi.. am ashraf from abu dhabi

7. ASHRAF434

ASHRAF434 Guest

who is here in abu dhabi

8. SKoundinya

SKoundinya Senior IL'ite

Yes I am a new member to connect to other members and get support

9. SKoundinya

SKoundinya Senior IL'ite

Why I am not able to post a new thread

10. BlissfulLife

BlissfulLife New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am glad that I joined IndusLadies. I was just a viewer for 5 years. Oh! yes 5 years I said. Today decided to create my profile and mingle with you all awesome ladies. I always find that your suggestions are from bottom of your heart that is why I gathered all courage to share my personal life. I am not a open person when it comes to family. I like to keep family things inside family especially when it's something negative but I have confidence that what I share will not judge me or my family member in real life. I love my peace of mind along with each and every member of family. I have a sweet family with both positives and negatives. I believe family is all about balancing what you got so here I am looking for some advise. You will see my post soon. Thanks again for having me here.