1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

:banana::cheer::cheer:

Rajeni likes this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Good to see you back rajeni:blush::blush:

Rajeni likes this.
  3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

:) welcome back dear

Rajeni likes this.
  4. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Any update on the story... eagerly waiting for the update

5. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,

Any update on the story?

6. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi Rajani,

I started reading your story from last few days. Its not only interesting but awesome :clap2:pl. done stop writing i m in episode 30 and saw only upto 44 is done and now in episode 30 its good going.

From last few days my day starts after reading your story as soon i came to office first i start reading your few episodes pause and start my work. I could read only one episode today due to busy work schedule. I will catch up during lunch time and will finish by night.

Eagerly waiting for your next episode :cheer:and there are lacs of viewers for your story and all of us are very very eagerly waiting for your story to continue pl... dont stop it.

lakshya2018 likes this.
  7. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Recap (to help you, awesome readers, after this long gap): Abhinay and Nethra on their way back home met with an accident, which turns out to be a planned one. Abhinay recovers in a hospital, where he learns that Nethra was missing from the accident spot and the truck driver and two other men were shot dead on the spot. There was another mysterious man in coma at a hospital in Goa. There was another man, angry that he lost Nethra and giving instructions to find her. Arundati finds Arjun and Anita, who was Abhinay’s ex, conspiring together. From their conversation they understand that Arjun is the one who was keeping Nethra hidden. Meanwhile, Nethra tries to escape but stops once she hears Arjun talking to her kidnapper. Anita after her meeting with Arjun, visits and seeks to meet a man called Viren Malhotra, whom she claims as her boyfriend and also gets an appointment to meet him in a café at Whitefield. When Abhinay was making all the arrangements to track Arjun and Anita’s movements, Nethra’s father, who visits Abhinay, supports Arjun and eventually gets into explaining Nethra’s past. In the flashback, Nethra was then working in an IT firm and her colleague and friend Kishore proposes her. Though she likes him, she was still unsure and calls her dad to beach planning to talk about it.

Previous Chapters:

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8 - Part 9 - Part 10 - Part 11 - Part 12 - Part 13 - Part 14 - Part 15 - Part 16-Part 17 - Part 18 - Part 19 - Part 20 - Part 21 - Part 22 - Part 23 - Part 24 - Part 25 - Part 26 - Part 27 - Part 28 - Part 29 - Part 30 - Part 31 -Part 32 - Part 33 - Part 34 - Part 35 - Part 36 - Part 37 - Part 38 - Part 39 - Part 40 - Part 41 - Part 42 - Part 43 - Part 44

Chapter 45:

Nethra stood watching the waves, her thoughts far away. Vasan stood patiently near her, his arms folded across his chest. Though his eyes were fixed on the sea, he was well aware of the ocean of emotions playing on his daughter’s face.

After a few minutes which seemed like an hour, Nethra took a sharp breath and said, “Dad! Kishore has proposed me”

“Hmm”, he said, waiting for her to continue, but since she said nothing further, he added, “then?”

“Then what dad?! That’s all” she said frowning.

Vasan chuckled as he spoke, “how can that be all Neethu? What have you decided? Isn’t that important?”

“I have decided nothing, Dad! Honestly, I am confused”

“Hmm…” Vasan became thoughtful for a while and then asked, “well, what are you confused about?”

“I.. I am.. am confused about my own feelings dad!” she mumbled.

Vasan patted her on her back and walked away from the shore a little and sat on the sand, signaling his daughter to join him.

As Nethra sat he spoke, “What do you think about him?”

Nethra blushed a little in response, but continued to answer, “He is a nice person Dad! Talented at work! Well-mannered! Sensitive..”

“Hmm..”

Nethra waited for him to continue but he didn’t. “What dad?” she asked impatient.

Vasan laughed again and asked, “what do you want me to say?”

She frowned at him.

He again went thoughtful for a moment and said, “Neethu ma I think you need more time. Get to know him better and may be then you would be able to sort your own feelings.”

She nodded thoughtful.

“And, remember not to decide anything until you are cent percent sure” he cautioned.

Nethra was sitting in front of her dressing mirror, draped in a peacock blue soft silk. Sanjana plaited her hair while Tanvi was bent in front of her painting her toe nails.

“Tans did you call the beautician?” Sanjana asked while her hands continued to work on Nethra’s hair.

“Yup! She will be at the Marriage hall at 4”, Tanvi said examining her work on Nethra’s toe nails.

“Why at 4? The reception is only at 6:30 right?” Nethra complained.

“Madam! It takes time! You would definitely need more than two hours to do your face, drape your dress and of course, attend to that dense forest you have for hair” Tanvi said and both girls laughed.

“All jealous talk! My hair is the most beautiful” Nethra declared jutting her chin out.

“Who said so? Prince Kishore eh?” Sanjana winked at her in the mirror.

“Yeah! Him and a lot more Princes” Nethra shrugged carelessly.

“And, all of them are Frogs now”, added Tanvi without missing a beat and the girls burst into laughing.

Nirmala rushed into the room in a simple and elegant maroon silk. “Are you girls done? We have to leave in another half an hour. So hurry up! And Tanvi, Sanju, you girls are yet to have your lunch.. come soon”, she gushed rapidly and rushed out.

The girls laughed again. Tanvi and Sanjana after inspecting Nethra from Head to toe went out to have lunch.

Nethra was made to eat before she got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. A mixture of emotions surged through her. She looked around the place which was her room from childhood, the things she changed and added as she grew up. She remembered how it used to be all pink when she was little. Her eyes fondly lingered on her book self, on her favorite books that she had read multiple times, on those she was yet to read, on those gifted by her friends, mostly Arjun. She felt a sudden stab of pain and longingness. She panicked at the thought that she doesn’t have much time left in the place which was her home, haven and heaven till then. She panicked at the thought of a new place. A sudden urge to change back to her pyjamas and bury herself in her bed shook her. Her eyes welled up.

It was in that state Nirmala who came to check on her daughter found her. She rushed to her side.

“What happened paapu?”, she asked anxiously taking her daughter’s face in her palms and looking at her tear filled eyes.

“Maa..” Nethra sobbed and buried her face in her Mom’s stomach.

“Neethu ma.. what is it da.. you are scaring me! Please tell me what happened?”

“Ma.. I don’t want to go”

“What?”

“I cant sleep anywhere else!”

“Sleep?!” Nirmala asked unable to comprehend.

Another wave of sobs broke through Nethra, “Ma.. I don’t want to leave ma.. I.. I cant.. Who will wake me up? Who will give me my coffee? I can only sleep in my pillow! I.. I.. have my everything here.. I am not going anywhere.. I can’t live anywhere”, words gushed out urgently amidst her sobs.

Nirmala froze a minute as her daughter’s words sank in and she burst into laughing.

“Maaa!!” Nethra glared at her Mom.

“Kannamma.. I understand.. This is an emotion, every bride has to go through. I know how it shakes us to the very roots! I know.. I understand.. been there! Don’t worry too much.. things will settle down. Initially it might be difficult but soon you will get settled and the new place you feel so strange about now will become your very home. Life will keep you so busy.. busy with sweet things that you will not even find time to miss us” Nirmala winked.

“No!” Nethra protested.

Nirmala laughed and added, “Where are we gonna go Paapu? We will always be there for you. Whenever and wherever you need us! And don’t you know your dad? He is gonna use every little excuse to come and see you! And, you will always be the little princess of this place” she said pointing around and added, “Of course, till another little one comes and claims all that attention and love”. She laughed as Nethra blushed, kissed the top of her head and left.

As Nethra caught hold of herself again, her mobile rang!

(Contd.)

P.S. Thanks to everyone who have supported me by their feedback and encouragement so far. Though its usual for me to disappear often, you guys have always made me write again and welcomed me back with so much love. Here I come again after one such disappearance and hope you all would be as supportive as always! (That hope is what have made me resume writing!)

8. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Welcome back dear....

Rajeni likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Welcome back @Rajeni dear. Wish you continue without much gaps. I know how it is tough but these stories are our time pass when we go off moods. It gives an urge in the morning to check our mobiles for any updates. That thought itself is a nice one you see. If we get to an update and could not read due to household chores that's an another time where our mind longs what is there in the coming episode rather what surprise is left for us. Please do write frequently and for wish you get the time for that too.

Rajeni and periamma like this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Rajeni welcome back Rajeni.waiting for next episode

Rajeni likes this.