1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

yea, very emotional one..everyone sounded correct for their perspective! way to go!

2. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 18:

“Do you mean to say, running away from the problem is wise decision?” Mohan asked Meera and Adhi

“Absolutely no. but what makes me happy is she has started to make her own decisions. In that aspect it is good. We know where she is. She didn’t vanish from our eyes. She has decided to be independent. Don’t you think that as good news?”

Though Mohan and Lalitha were not convinced they couldn’t speak anything against them. After casual talks they hung the call

Vadhana stared at her leaning on the wall. Meera felt nervous.

“No intention to overheard but I couldn’t stop as you were in speaker” Vadhana said in low tone

Meera “Anyway I planned to tell all this to you tonight. I feel like sharing to someone”

Vadhana“Your cousin might support you but what you have done is…I am sorry…not right. You said they loved you to the core. You are a woman. Can’t you fight?”

Meera “Fight with whom? I am tired of fighting. I fought with Saradha. I have seen my father is fighting his life all day because of this marriage. I am afraid even I have to live all my life crying. I hate tears nowadays. I am in need of peace. I wanted to vanish. And I vanished from their sight”

Vadhana nodded her head up and down “Hmmm! Cancel all our plans and chat with Padmini aunty. She will show you the real meaning of life”

Meera “Why? I mean I briefly know her story”

Vadhana “Know in detail. If she has taken such a decision like yours, her daughter would not have been doing medicine. Around 100+ orphan people including kids would not have got sumptuous meals everyday. She is still fighting.” Saying Vadhana pressed her clothes in the iron table and murmured “didn’t like the marriage. So she ran away from the house, crazy! ”

Meera felt bad for her decision while Vadhana said “I don’t think this will change your life. If I am guessing right, his son will come searching for you for the sake of his parents”

Meera shrugged her shoulders “let that day come when it has to Vadhana. I am feeling guilty and peaceful both at the same time”

“You are crazy than I thought” said Vadhana and left to office.

Meera sat for some time. Both Adhi and Vadhana are right. “I should be confident and strong enough to take my own decisions and never give up” thought Meera

As planned she visited couple of temples and returned to the PG for lunch. Padmini was organizing the prepared lunch to be sent to the orphanage nearby. After having lunch Meera helped her in arranging and packing the stuff. The delivery person picked the packs and left. Padmini sat relaxed on the sofa. Meera chit chat with her for some time. Meera decided to offer some amount every month for the food to orphanage for which Padmini thanked immediately

She spent the rest of day helping Padmini and chit chatting with her. Vadhana came around 8. Both went out for dinner and roamed in the mall. Vadhana retired to bed while Meera wandered in the terrace admiring the full moon. She leaned on the parapet wall and looked at the moon insouciantly.

She felt an urge to talk to Guna. She wanted to meet him badly. She craved to lie on Kalyani’s lap. She wanted to lean on Prasanna’s shoulders. She remembered the way they hugged when they proposed each other. She took a deep breath.

“I am sorry Prasanna” she muttered.

“I left everyone for the sake of my fear. As mama said I don’t have guts to handle anything. That’s bad. I left Prasanna for their son, for him I left Prasanna. Now all are suffering just because they loved me to the core. How stupid I am” thought Meera.

She stayed there for some more time and left

@chennai

Sathya badly wanted to meet Meera as it has been a month he met her. He knows that she was working in client place. He tried to contact her through his office communicator but she appeared offline for 2 days. Faking a casual check he checked with the delivery manager Jawahar, the status of the project. Since that was just 2 days, no one suspected that Meera was absconded. Sathya searched for some reason to meet Meera at the client office when he come to know from Jawahar that she has been deputed there. He left for the day and reached home.

Partha and Vedha were waiting for him with pics of few girls. They were urging him to get married for a very long time. Sathya was not interested in marriage so he was keep on denying lot of proposals. After casual chat and hot tea, vedha opened up the topic. Partha too supported her.

“As usual don’t reject this time as well. We are bored of searching suitable girl for you. If you have anyone in mind, then we will be the happiest person in this world” said Partha leaning his back on the sofa.

Sathya smirked and showed them Meera’s pic in his phone. He took the pic from the employment form of her in his company portal and saved in his mobile.

Vedha and Partha competed within themselves to have a look of the girl in the phone. Vedha seized mobile from him and looked at her pic “Hmmm! Not bad” she said in teasing tone. She liked the girl, her smiling face portrayed her approval

Partha grabbed the phone from her and gestured his approval by nodding his head in all direction wearing a smile on his face. Sathya felt relaxed seeing them.

“What is her name? What is she doing?” asked Vedha

Sathya “She is Jayalakshmi, working in our company”

Partha “Bring her home one day”

Sathya “No Dad! As of now this is one side. I am yet to open up my wish to her. She is afraid of me and ignoring me. I didn’t get time to interact with her. But I like her and no other girl has haunted me this much. I never believed in love, and hence love at first sight. So far I was the one who completely opposed it. I never believed that ever in my life I will become a victim of such love at first sight.”

Partha’s happiness disappeared. “What are you blabbering Sathya. Is this one side love? What if it goes… goes other way around?”

“No way” Sathya interrupted him “No way Dad! If something happens like that, your son will never get married in his life” saying he went to his room

“Oh no! What is this Vedha” Partha sounded worried

“Don’t be pessimistic Dr sir. If she is destined to be our daughter in law, no one can change the fate. Think positively” Vedha gently pat on his back and went in

Between Sathya was confused with his dad’s question. Though he has developed some feelings towards Meera, she never reciprocated that feel. He hasn’t notice any such positive response from her. Also the number of time they interacted was very very less. Partha’s question made Sathya to talk to Meera without wasting time. He has already saved her number. He decided to talk to her and dialed her number. Since the number is switched he decided to meet her directly in the client office.

The thought of meeting her and proposing her gave Sathya a mild tension. He wandered in his room balcony admiring the full moon. The moon was beaming sheepishly at him

@ Hospital

Due to poor sleep and food for the past 2 days, Kalyani was given medicine to sleep peacefully. Prasanna lied on the parallel bed sans sleep. He was occupied by the thoughts of Jaya. Its been 2 days. There was neither calls nor messages from her. He was relieved a bit that Guna was out of danger. Kalyani, Boominathan, Guna, unknown face of Meera on one side and Jaya on the other side all were standing in front of him. He couldn’t decide whom he has to choose. For Jaya he has to leave everyone, for everyone he has to choose Meera. He sat on the bed holding his head with both the hands. He couldn’t sleep. If at all not today, in the near future he has to take this decision. He wandered in the room searching for a solution.

For Jaya alone he can’t leave others. For everyone he can’t marry Meera having Jaya on mind. Meera has already suffered. He was pretty sure that if he marries her, he can’t keep Meera happy when he loved someone else.

The thought of Meera or Jaya, Jaya or Meera keep on eating his mind. He set aside the curtains and looked at the full moon through the window. The calm, cool lovely moon soothed his mind. He forgot everything and admired the moon. He remembered the day they proposed each other when the moon was shining at them. He leaned his head on the window and sighed at the moon in dismay folding his hands across his chest.

The sky looked at its three children in empathy. The moon failed to embrace them with sleep.

Without caring about anyone, Sun arose declaring the new day. Slowly the city got busy with regular routine. The hospital was not an exception. Kalyani slept nicely, thanks to the medicine. She woke up and looked at sleeping Prasanna. She took the mobile and looked at pic of Meera. She left a sigh and went to bathroom to refresh. She then went to see Guna. To her surprise Guna was awake and found teasing the nurse. The duty nurse was laughing uncontrollably closing her mouth holding her stomach. Kalyani smiled at them and came to his bed

“Hello my darling” greeted Guna. His cot was slightly elevated.

“Feeling better now?” asked Kalyani looking at the monitor for readings. BP, pulse were normal. She checked for temperature and convinced that it is normal

“Look, how fresh she is looking after just waking up from sleep. you took bath, applied make up still you are yawning like a sleepy goat” Guna winked at the nurse

“Mam, how are you managing him at home? Come please, I will build a big temple for you” Nurse said at the mid of laughing

“That’s the power of my mom. So, old man, you have started your pranks as soon as you have started feeling better is it” Prasanna came and sat next to Guna

After some time Nurse left giving personal space for the family.

Kalyani whispered “Meera” at Prasanna’s ears and gestured to talk about her to Guna. Prasanna shook his head left and right fast as No

Guna noticed and smiled at them “what’s up honey Kani?” he asked straight to Kalyani

Kalyani “Guna. It is regarding Meera. I request you to to…”

“Amma, please No” Prasanna tried to interrupt her

“Prasanna, it’s up to you to stay right here else wait outside please” Kalyani said sturdily which put Prasanna and Guna in a state of shock. Guna understood there is something bad has happened with respect to Meera. He prepared his mind mentally to accept and act towards the resolution once he is discharged from the hospital. “Tell me kalyani. What is it about my Meera?” Guna asked

To be continued…

Deepu04, Sweetynila, mbharani and 9 others like this.
  4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you everyone for waiting patiently. Work is going hectic day by day. Will try to post as frequently as possible. Need your love and support as always

periamma, aarthi28 and Rihana like this.
  5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Nice update.
    'The sky looked at its three children in empathy. The moon failed to embrace them with sleep.':clap2:

6. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

It
    It's Ok dear, all are sailing in the same boat. But its worth the wait. Eagerly waiting for next update.

Sinant likes this.
  9. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Like Guna who is waiting for Meera, we are also waiting daily when you will post Rith,
    Let Prasnna see Meera's foto on his mom;s mobile before Satya proposes Meera.

aarthi28 likes this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@Rith thanls for update in spite of your schedule dear.

Oh yea I +1 @VidyaSuresh 's comment. Meera's mystery love triangle should come to and end ... :flushed: