1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Know How To Commit And Love Myself

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Alyssum, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi

Actually, My real diet started in dec before that I did it in November with some positive energy but without planning on the food I failed and given a break after 15days Went to the diet. I have to give full credit to my Mother in this journey she too did with me and helped with all the food preparing and planned before the day.

Mom always gives us full support. She's always stay positive and protect with everything.

First thing I started playing Badminton with friends like a daily habit if one day I miss the game I can't able to make the day, I love the Sweat which comes while playing for 2 hours daily. Which makes me more active the whole day. When I get dehydration or feeling Hungry I used to have water.

Good decision. I too love batminton and throwball in my college days. Now no one is ready to play... IIdon't know why they hesitate to play nowadays. Lovely activity.

All the curries are normal Indian home food made by Mom its paneer butter masala or Chicken Etc. It's like eating only curries not adding Roti or Rice.

Try to not add roti or rice.

The main thing in this diet I took the Four Pillars of the Veramachineni Diet(VRK Diet Most Popular Diet amount Telugu People and the Telugu States) which close to Keto.
    Below “Four” Pillars are Mandatory.
    Pillar 1) Multivitamins tablets in “Capsule” form. “Omega3 Fish Oil” tablets.
    Pillar 2) Lemons 3 min.
    Pillar 3) 4 Liter’s water min.
    Pillar 4) Fat 70 min -- 100 gm max.

Above are the Main Pillars in My Diet, I used Cow Ghee and Butter has fat for Cooking and Unsalted Butter for Bullet Proof Coffee. Three Lemons Per Day(One Lemon I used to add in Luke warm water with a spoon of Cinamon I take in early morning Hours.). Four Ltr Water is Common.

In keto, we don't get all the supplements which need for the body so we need to add the Multi-Vitamin Capsule.
    Keto is 70% Fat + 25% Protein + 5% Carb. Your Calorie Target Goal should meet the Fat, Protein and Carb Take.

Sunflower, Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Walnuts, Almonds are my daily nuts intake for the Magnesium, Potassium and Iron Supplements.

For Cooking, I used SeaSalt ( Sodium)

Allowed Chicken, Meat, Fish, Pork, Paneer, Mushrooms, Green Vegetables and leafy(Like Spinach) and Diary Products Like Cheese, Butter, High Cream.

Allowed Liquids Like Water, Green tea, Bullet Proof Coffe, Black Tea, Black Coffee, Club Soda.

Not Allowed High Carb Fruits, Sugar, Iodine Salt, Artificial Sweeteners, Rice, Wheat Flours, Cashew, Ground Nut, Vegetables which are in High Carb and Grown Under Ground, Fruits (Strawberries and Avacado Allowed).

I stopped keto on Feb 20 I can see my self a better than me when I started I went back to 10 years. Till date I increased 1.5 Kg Weight(In Two and Half Months) I adopted Intermittent Fasting When I am doing Keto. IF Continued after the diet also. I reached half target will again do in a few days to complete my target.

I think this is a big post from mine. I hope have not missed anything.

Your diet seems super. No white foods and milk pdt and sweets. In this diet why limited fruits?
    Fruits are good right?

Your post may be long but useful.

Share yours activity and your healthy menus everyday. It helps me to keep lead healthy lifestyle.

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  2. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    Right word. Find your place in your life.
    Make my life meaning full soon.

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  3. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Sure... This time success and make a happy life for myself.

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  4. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi

How your days going?

Myself feel good to do physical activity like walk and cycle also including breathing exercise.
    Food items like black cumin water, porridge, Rasam one glass, upma one small bowl, Idly 3,dosa 2,buttermilk rice (rice small quantity with butter milkm3-4 glasses) eat like porridge with one vegtables curry or green leaves kootu .... Also sweet as a mangoes... Love to eat this season....

5. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi, Previous days are outside food,but had limited like chappathi ,salad,mangoes,buttermilk,coffee,tea,curd rice...No physical activity but walk lot.

Happy days

6. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi

Start fresh myself

Tuesday menu

Coffee
    Black cumin water 1 litre
    Idly 3 with mint chutney
    Pavakkai kondakadalai rice with keerai 1 small plate
    Tea
    Peanut candy
    Puffed rice handful
    Seasame candy 6 small pieces
    Dosa 2 with sambar

Workout

Warm up
    Circuits training 20 mins
    Cardio 30 mins
    Walk 20 mins

Water 2.5 litres

I hope myself , I can lose weight .

7. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

I don’t know why weight reduction makes me stress

Sometimes,I feel it’s a part of your lifestyle for healthy.

Really, I am not feel good about my appearance.

I am betray myself. I need to concentrate and lose my weight slow and steadily.

Make my appearance healthy and play with kid happily .

8. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

It do happen dear. Don't focus too much on it. Nothing in the world is so important. You are trying your best. And good days and bad days are there for everything that exists in our life. Just keep going. All the best. Take care.

Alyssum likes this.
  9. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Dear sweet ladies, firstly embed in ur mind to work out or make life style changes for better health and do it for urself, to make u feel happy inside out. Dont do it for the sake of ur better halves r families.
    Men regardless if their wives look extremely beautiful or dont look beautiful at all or looks average their minds will wander.

Ask them to nurture a 2.5 kg baby and go through all the hormonal changes, still working n then pop it out of a tiny hole, even our monthly cycle wud b a challenge for them....

So my dearest women out there ur beautiful regardless. Take 1 step at a time and u will achieve desired results.

Sending u much love ! Sandy

Alyssum and messedup like this.
  10. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Thank u messed up