Work From Home

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HHj, May 8, 2019.

1. HHj

HHj Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends...

Pls give ideas for worknfrom home..
    I am Graduate and mother of 2 kids
    5 yrs old and 40 days old.

I know its too early after delivering a baby but I really need to do it...

2. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

HI HHj

You can work from home without investment, there are many apps through which you can sell products fixing margin.
    You need to share the products with your network in whatsapp and sell it. YOu can fix Your margin for your products and sell it, for more details u can message me

swaram2576 likes this.
  3. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

you can also consider Home tutions to start with .
    Nowadays , i hear , a lot of people provide online tutoring service too; you'll need to explore more on those or try to reach out to teachers known to you.
    You might want to take baby steps to your financial independence goals , in view of your current delicate situation.
    Also, you can find out about courses connected to your areas of study, which you can undergo, toget back in touch withyour subjects etc.
    Also, you should consider getting a B.eD degree in sometime , if you are interested in educational field, so that you could also match your timings with your kids school schedules
    Once, you get the courage to start exploring such options, you would definitely meet people along the route who would provide you with further options for meeting your ends.
    All the Best:smiley:

4. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Hi @HHj If you tell us what your graduate course or degree was in, and any previous work experience (even if it is many years ago) it would be possible for others to give more focussed tips on what opportunities exist to work from home.

Many career options are available now that will allow you to work remotely or WFH (work from home) but finding a path that will be sufficient for you to become financially independent will require some long-term thinking. i.e. you may be able to start something small on the side to get supplemental income right away - but it may be wiser to invest some period in extra studies or training - to get a better job whose income will be sufficient (or close to sufficient) to handle all household commitments.

thenmozhiboo likes this.
  5. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

OP, If you are in India these are the best work from home options:
    Tailoring, Beauty Parlour, Day care, and Home Tutions
    At initial stage, you will earn very little income. Lateron your Income will depend on how you promote yourself in your work. If you tell us about your education and work experience, you may receive more input.

thenmozhiboo likes this.
  6. riyass

riyass Guest

do you have any interest in working online on social bookmarking or similar work , please ping me offline .

7. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Online trading can be considered.. now it's very easy to create dmat account and start doing trading.. rest is our efforts..

8. HHj

HHj Bronze IL'ite

Hey hi

What is this bookmarking???

9. Quli

Quli New IL'ite

I am making money as a freelancer for the past 5 years. It's really cool to work when and where you want. Currently, I am planning to live for about a month in Italy and work there, it seems a great idea. Besides, I found cheap flights and thinking why not? If you like to travel, here are some useful sites for you travelsites.com/cheap-flights/

Minoou likes this.
  10. Nedefrel

Nedefrel New IL'ite

What do you think is better sports betting, trading or gambling? I tried only this games but did not win anything, at least one of my friends had already withdrawn the winnings. Or better not to get involved with it?

Thyagarajan likes this.