1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Depressed..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ashwinid01, Apr 20, 2019.

1. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Correct, i dont think he will change too.. I dont think i will divorce him for next 20 years, obviously for my kids. I have to learn to rely less on him emotionally. If i want to travel, i would like to travel with kids and leave him alone. Why should my kids miss the joy of exploring places. I am actually considering an annual trip to one destination only me and kids. If in india then kids+me+parents/cousins/inlaws.

SinghManisha likes this.
  2. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

I dont have such options unfortunately. But i am planning to read some spiritual books and meditate.

3. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Start planning your trips. I Know some friend’s friends who plan mom n kids travel, depending on their finances, it can be to a local place or another city or even other countries. I know a friend who travels along with her kid every year without fail.

One thing common among these women, their dh are busy in their own world, work, business, etc. N they are sick of waiting around, tried but nothing changed, or they want to travel more, so they take charge n change their own life.

SinghManisha likes this.