Special Note for Devotees Visiting Shirdi Saibaba Samadhi Mandhir

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Jun 10, 2012.

1. durgadeviramesh

durgadeviramesh Platinum IL'ite

thank u for sharing wonderful information and saibabas chavadi and museum,timings,rooms,email booking and many more.saibaba bless u.:thankyou2:

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @pinky2cute ,

To go alone to Shirdi for an young girl of 20 may not be all that good in present conditions.

Please search in Google," Shirdi Sai Mandhir in Bangalore". I see there are seven of them with contact, phone number and names of office bearers. Surely there shall be one near your house. Normally there shall be evening bhajans and assembly of devotees on Thursday. Please check up with them and join the next group going to Shirdi. Such groups take care of travel, accommodation and darshan safely and with minimum cost and total devotion.

Alternatively, please follow the link given below.

Bangalore To Shirdi Deluxe Bus Tour Package - Shirdi Saibaba Temple--

This appears to be a bit expensive with a three star accommodation twin sharing. Plesae contact the organizer.

May Baba bless you with safe, pleasant, pilgrimage and darshan.

2 people like this.
  3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear suryakala sister,

First of all my apologies for replying so late! Was little caught into work.

Secondly, thank you so much for the advice. And here there's a sai mandir to which I go but not regularly near my home.
    i usually pray at home due to my erratic working hours.

I'm not getting train tickets :( not even tatkal and bus journey would be too long and uncomfortable.
    I'm thinking to book a flight to pune and then take a cab or bus.
    no aarti tickets available either but I'm okay to stand in long queue also...i just want to see sai.

The second option i tried to calculate but it's hugely expensive for me!

Thanks a lot again for the suggestions :)

Will let you know if something happens.

1 person likes this.
  4. sangrag

sangrag Silver IL'ite

Dear All! Really I was very happy that I blessed with carrying a baby boy, that happiness stood quite only 38 weeks, nearing my due date, happy to receive my first baby through normal birth.

So many scans done, everything was perfect till the last moment, baby was too active n naughty too, god also loved him too much it seems.

So he was stillborn on Sep 12, 2016 with cord rounded up. The memorable moment of the Mother-to-be is drastically sorrowful for me, I only kiss him n hug him, carry him twice.

I love u so much my Son, my arms are empty without u, it's been 68 days u left me with your footprints alone.

Also still couldn't recover from the pain that happened for me..I want all your prayers towards me to continue to get my back my child.

Situations occur beyond our knowledge and control. I wouldn't allow it to happen again, still this girl with rolling tears in her eyes have full confidence that my baby with the same soul and body come back to me live along life with me.

Apart from this even I shut my mouth and ears people are hurting by extraordinary words, I feel guilty that I couldn't save my child though I dint do anything wrong...

Crossing this stage is much more difficult for me, still I pray God to give more more courage. Certain things can't share to anyone but only God can give answers. I don't say I feel better, but I try to become better only. It creates a big whole in me, no on can fill that place... Hope time has a heeling nature.

Everyone says recover fast. I don't know for what and why... My ears accept but my mind doesn't take this into deep... Happened is happened..

For everyone its a child, he is stillborn, before born he cherished me in all ways.

I request you for the deepest prayers...
    Expecting a new beginning...

5. SaisDaughther

SaisDaughther New IL'ite

Thank you for the valuable information
    As stated for gate Entry Gate for Foreign nationals, VIPs during Crowded or Peak Periods.... can we purchase the entry for dharshan. If yes..where can I purchase it and the price. I took VIP dharshan through the online reservation (pass) the queue was still long

6. SaisDaughther

SaisDaughther New IL'ite

How r u feeling now sister? I hope u have recover. May baba bless u with many children...sai ram

7. rajasthancab

rajasthancab New IL'ite

Fantastic post About God Shirdi Baba. Thank you very much for best post. if Jaipur Rajasthan Visit see..
    <a href="https://wwww.rajasthancab.com">Taxi service in Jaipur</a>

8. madhavirajesh

madhavirajesh New IL'ite

9. sangrag

sangrag Silver IL'ite

HI

iam feeling better now and more into the spiritual side, i feel always baba is with me, thanks for asking.
    hope you are doing good.

10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Om SAI NAMO NAMAHA:
    Sri SAI NAMO NAMAHA :
    Jaya jaya SAI NAMO NAMAHA :
    SATHGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA: