1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Talking of gyan, how does one have a fight on whatsapp ?

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

:oops::eek:

3. Sunshine04

block him:laughing:

Anusha2917 likes this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Ask me... :laughing: I have experience in this a at least 4 5 times.
    And this whatsapp fight comes into picture when in laws come and stay with us..otherwise fights are kept short and sweet. Okay here are the steps of how it happens . An example of yesterday.
    1) A silly things happens and an argument came up:argue:.
    2) normal case : when no one is around. Argue for 5 mins then patch up with a hug or something more. :cheer:
    3) special case : when in laws are around. Confrontations are not supposed to happen. :eek:
    4) oops in the process of being "myself" I forget this. :facepalm: and And confront. - big mistake happened.
    5) the original small and silly issue is sidetracked . A new issue "arguing in front of in laws is wrong " came up. :BangHead:
    6) it's a working day. We couldn't complete the argument at home. We can't go to terrace or coffee shop etc to finish it. So catch hold of your mobile and start sending series of messages. Even though most of the times such messaging is avoided, a couple of times it has gone like "hanuman's tail ".
    7) As I start to my work the back and forth messaging starts. The train travel time which is used for my amazon prime series takes a miss because of continuous typing of messages .
    8) reach work n put the mobile in the drawer. See it after 30 mins. One sided barking will be there. Choose to ignore or continue.
    9) I didn't ignore and my one sided barking started. :tearsofjoy: . By now he reached office and his mobile is in his drawer. .
    10) no reply came. He became smart and put a full stop for it and chose to ignore. .
    (did I win the argument in this case? :banana:at least I assume that and feel happy. )

Basically there was no conclusion for the argument . The day ended, a new day started and everything fell in place in this new day.
    The fight which would finish in 5 mins face to face got dragged for 1-2 hour in messaging. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Never choose to argue in whatsapp . Thumb pain is guaranteed with excessive typing.

That's my short story in long. :neutral::neutral:

jillcastle and Amulet like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:neutral::neutral::neutral::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:
    How how how? Doesn't happen with me.. .

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  6. Hi2017

Hi2017 New IL'ite

Anusha, Singh Mania and others,

OMG.....chill people. That was just an innocent Thread to invite few of them to meetup. Stop cross examining each word in those sentences.

I know there are many dumb ones in their 30’s and 40’s, but that was not at all the intention. SinghManisha - if I really thought 30’s and 40’s were all Intelligent, I would have omitted the word “Matured” there.

If you live long enough in Edison, you would know the demography that majority are newly weds or been here few years with young kids - okay IN GENERAL, of course not all. So I was not talking about IQ level here when I said Matured!!!

Honestly I didn’t even think of anything when I posted that thread other than wanting to meet people who are free to meetup, just like me. I didn’t have the time once upon a time, when I was much younger, but I do now and were looking for such people.

Some ladies here are Amazing - they can just shutdown ones interest and remind us how the Earth is not always filled with NICE people.

Stop arguing on “if” & “else” conditions if young means not always stupid, older ones can be stupid, young ones can leave their kids with husband, older ones will have small kids.............. ome on people, I actually didn’t mean it when I said ‘Matured’, I guess now I truly need Matured ones!!!

Adios y’all, I am scared of PEOPLE now. Have fun in butchering every word in this long paragraph of mine.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. Sunshine04

hehe. works for friends. not for spouse.
    i would just ignore the fight messages from my husband or send him a loving gif.:hearteyes:

Amulet and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

Hi dear Hi2017,
    Don't worry dear. Just like you,some have free time here too. They are just enjoying and time passing with the like minded people. I guess no more interesting threads in relationship forum nowadays.You should be happy dear..your thread piqued their interest.

Anusha2917 and SinghManisha like this.
  9. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Hi2017 , I apologize if our responses seemed like a cross examination of your posts, definitely not the intention. You brought out some fun responses from everyone and it brought a much needed smile to my face. I hope you see this for what it is , just a bunch of immature 30-40 year old women having fun. The added bonus is that even those with young children can join in. I hope you find like minded people in NJ ! If not, we are always here :)
    Sorry again !!!! Take care !

shravs3, Anusha2917 and Sunshine04 like this.
  10. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Anusha, you seem like a fun loving, happy go lucky chill lady . Immature maybe but aren’t we all lol.
    Thanks for enlightening us about how to wage a WhatsApp war with the spouse. How does one indulge in a WhatsApp fight when the husband does not respond to messages at all??

shravs3 and Anusha2917 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.