1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I'm flying out of the country for an official trip and be back around next mid-month. Mostly I'll not be able to post anything till then. Apologies for the break.
    Wish me luck guys , catch you later with interesting episodes.

Bhoonzee and Rampuri9 like this.
  2. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

All the best and wish you good luck.
    Waiting till next month for your interesting episodes

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:hello:BB ma'am happy and safe trip. :banana:
    Enjoy your time along with work. Poittu varungal and don't forget to get some gifts for us :treadmill: take care. :beer-toast1:

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Wish you a safe journey and have a nice time with work and enjoy yourself

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Happy and safe journey....Have a wonderful and a successful trip...Take care

6. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Hi BB, have a safe and wonderful journey. All the best:thumbup:.:ciao:

7. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Have a happy, safe and comfortable journey. My heartfelt wishes for a successful trip. Tc BB...

8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-42

Srikanth

I was sloshed out when I made a call. I don’t even remember what I spoke or to whom I spoke.

My head felt terrible when I came back to senses. I was not in my room and I could hear dad’s voice. Oh..no I remember speaking with Harini yesterday.

‘I’m worried. ‘Dad was saying. Is dad worried about me?

‘You are an amazing dad Jai. You will be able to handle dozen more children and their problems.’ Priya was reassuring dad.

‘Shall we go about the producing them?’ I could hear dad’s teasing voice.

‘Ssshhh…He is stirring..I should leave. I will call you once I check on Harini..’ I could hear Priya’s voice.

‘Yes..tell her she needs to be strong especially now.’ Dad responded.

I closed my eyes for some more time and then I tried to get up from my bed.

‘Easy easy..’ dad came to help me. I was in dad’s enormous bedroom. Was I here all night? Dad handed me a robe and it was then I realized I’m just in my boxers.

‘What happened to my clothes?’ I asked.

‘Sent it for washing..You puked all over..’ dad said. I quickly refreshed myself in dad’s washroom. Hot coffee was waiting for me. Dad poured for me and handed me a cup.

‘Dad.. I overheard something.. Anything wrong with Harini?’ I asked.

‘I will come to that. First of all are you out of senses? What made you to booze like this?I don’t understand you Srikanth. Yes , you lost your best friend but how long are you going to dwell on that. Are you going to forsake everything in life because of what happened? ‘

‘I just want to compensate ..’

Dad put his cup down. ‘Your friends said you might be thinking in those lines. You want to marry Ramya is it?’

‘No..seriously I don’t know what made you people think like that..I was thinking of adopting Vithuran…’ I said.

Dad laughed. ‘This is ridiculous. Do you know anything about adoption procedures and why would Ramya agree with it. Srikanth, if you are worried about how she will do financially, she will just do fine though initial few months will be a stretch. Mukund has given her a generous package and when it comes to Vithuran’s schooling as such I’m planning to pick that up. Trust me, it takes a lot to parent a child , it’s not an emotional decision.’

‘I’m strung with guilt dad…I don’t know what to do. Hadn’t I not more focused on clearing on my name…’

‘I know what to do and even ORK suggests the same thing. I spoke to him today morning. By the way I informed him you will be on leave today.’ Dad said.

Dad received a message and immediately joined a conference call. He placed the call on speaker and lighted a cigarette.

I was able to hear Mukund’s voice , ‘Priya , Tea is getting cold..’

‘Aaahaa Mukund.. Priya is around is it? Look at the excitement in your voice..’ I could hear Sagar in the call.

‘May be we should schedule the call later, so that Mukund can spend time with his old crush..’ Virat too chimed in.

‘We can get on with call once your old boy’s reunion is over’ dad said and there was silence.

‘We didn’t know you were in the line, chief..’ Sagar said.

‘I got that. Mukund, Can you take Virat and Sagar through what happened yesterday night?’ dad asked in the call.

‘I was working with Harini , a fresher in our team on something important. It must be sometime after 9.45 she received a call. She went out of cabin to take the call, when she was back, she wanted to leave immediately. Since it was late night, I asked her to take office cab. But since there were no cabs available for next 30 minutes, she waited in bus stop. When I started from office 45 minutes later, I saw her being molested by four men in bus stop and they were trying to push her into a car. I arrived at nick of moment ,they tried to attack me, when they couldn’t succeed , they threw something at my car window and fled.’Mukund explained.

‘Oh..no’ I shouted. Dad checked whether microphone was mute and instructed me to remain silent. Was it I who called her? What did I talk to her? What foolishness have I done?

‘I take police complaint has been filed and how is the girl?’ Sagar asked.

‘We filed it immediately. Girl is with me in my house, she is very much shaken.’ Mukund responded.

‘Virat, I want you to make sure none of this reaches media in any form. Sagar, utilize whatever resources you must, I need constant vigilance in that bus stop. I need to see a concrete plain in a week. Mukund, See to that police is catching the culprits.’ Dad was saying in the call.

‘Mukund, just one question. Whom did the girl receive call from? Why she wanted to leave?’ Virat asked.

‘Her ex boy friend it seems, he was completely drunk that time , unaware where he was and bartender grabbed his phone ,asked her to come immediately.’ Mukund responded.

Why on earth did I drink so heavily?I couldn’t follow up rest of the call.

‘Srikanth, are you alright?’ dad asked after sometime.

No.’I seriously wonder whether they will be.

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

BB
    Back with a bang. The return is so interesting. What's happening. Lots and Lots of surprises.
    Was Srika Drunk and unable to forget Harini, he called her or Is padmini doing something at the back.
    Eagerly waiting for next part.

Oops, sorry I forgot to ask you, How was your Trip dear? Hope it was fine.

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi BB,
    Nice to know that you are back. How was the trip by the way. Hope that was fruitful trip