1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Be Positive?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by BeautifulSmile, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Your response to feedbacks together gives immense relief as evidenced in your positive statements.
    2. May be a minor point - but I wish so say here. Never discuss your in-laws with others even with your close friends in negative manner. You must seek to tell to others only positive side of the which later pay u rich dividends.
    3. All the best get ready to welcome the with open arms.
    God has designed us with two hands to be ambidextrous.

BeautifulSmile likes this.
  2. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

@Thyagarajan sir, I surely will consider your advice. :thumbup:. When I got married only advice my dad gave me : Never ever talk bad about In laws with your hubby or to others. Just imagine him talking same way with you about me and your mom and how much it hurts you, its the same pain for him too. Not sure why, but your advice sounded like my dad's.:smiley:.

3. ddwilson7725

ddwilson7725 New IL'ite

You're welcome with halwa

BeautifulSmile and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you. I would welcome it with drooling mouth & open arms when your courier arrives at my home.
    God tastes halwa and always leave rest of it as PRASAD for His devotees.

5. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Enjoy

6. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

Time for self review, as the deadline is approaching (In laws will be leaving in 10 days). Yes I had a list of goals:

· Take good care of In laws and take as many trips as we can.

· Let husband spend full time with his parents without any interrruptions from me or kids.

· Be myself

· Spend more time with kids.

I have exceeded my goal. AS I said it’s a self review. How my in laws rate me or satisfied - went out of my goal JUST because of them. But a big thanks to in laws. Because of them:

1. Kids had good food and sleep.

2. Hubby relaxed a bit from non stop house works.

3. Since a month I have curry ready to eat my dinner as soon as I reach home from office.

4. I was always clingy to my husband just like a new born baby and mom. But not anymore.

5. Always used to expect help from hubby in the kitchen , thanks to her not anymore now.

6. They gave me lot of time by completely avoiding me- THANKS A TON. I well spent that time with my kids.

7. They really really tested my patience level, I did great job in that. I never answered back to them nor show the attitude. So I don’t need to feel guilty.

8. With all the depression I never knew - I can tolerate so much, but I did

9. She was constantly keeping me out of preparing their dinner (No clue why), thank you MIL. Because of you by 8:15pm I am upstairs with my kids. (Of course hell lot of times I felt guilty for not preparing their dinner, but I was forced to not).

10. Thank you MIL for doing your own laundry half in machine half by hands by forcibly making sure I am not involved– because if I wouldn’t have done good washing/folding for which you have to constantly evaluate me. Good for you and good for me.

11. Thank you MIL for helping me to make a list of things where I should improve a lot in your presence next time, for making BETTER and COMFORTABLE me. I will definitely not disappoint you.

yesican, shreepriya and Sunshine04 like this.