100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My little one had a tough day at his school as his teacher is very strict and he closes himself if and when a voice is raised. With god's grace I dealt with it calmly and explained to him there are certain things we need to adhere in school and if you are stuck its perfectly ok to go and speak to the teacher. The work was sent home and we did it at home ( for 7 year old this is way to strict approach in my point of view but we did it together). I so wish that teacher also will take a small step to radiate a bit of love to her students so they will feel comfortable to speaking to her. @Srama I wish you are my sons teacher.

Afresh, Gauri03, Paripoorna and 5 others like this.
  2. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Posting after a long time here. My mil is doing fine her plaster got removed still has difficulty to walk so still workload is same.
    I was actually very nervous when she got fracture because i was unsure of my own stamina. By gods grace n everyones best wishes i could handle this phase.
    While cooking in morning today i watched a small branch from our garden having little flowers. Its madhumalati. It has nice aroma in evening n its season got started. By watching its blossom made my day.
    Now also is season of mangoes. Many nearby trees r having those tiny little green mangoes hanging. I just love that.

kaniths, Anusha2917, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  3. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

For me today’s positive is that there are so many posts where I could press ‘Like’ button.

Anusha2917 - I am sure going to miss your posts. And I wish if I can press like button many times for your today’s post.

Giri12, girvani, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

And that is the positive for my day, that too first thing in the morning! @girvani ...love!!

Afresh, shyamala1234, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 16: Visiting home :banana::cheer:
    Day 17: Woke up from my bed. Wat else do I need?

Afresh, kaniths, Gauri03 and 5 others like this.
  6. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 27: Its been a normal day.

Day 28: Happy to get a day's off for voting. Met one of my uncle n aunty today. Felt good to see them.

Day 29: Its a hectic day with loads of work. At the same time i am being very patient in handling it. I am competing with myself day by day and am sure i will succeed.

Afresh, girvani, kaniths and 3 others like this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Apr 19/19:
    Weekend. Made spontaneous plans for a late movie night. To my horror, back to back ghosts movies! :shocked: Ain't a fan, for most parts of the movies I was closing my eyes only. :shakehead: Wicked friends gonna make jokes about it for rest of my life now! :facepalm: Lol. Good people, good time together. I'm thankful.

Apr 20/19:
    I have my share of worries too, lately very much that I wasn't sleeping well. The movie night must have had a positive effect on my mind I think, had slept peacefully. I'm glad. :relaxed:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Giri12, Afresh, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Chitra pournami, did lalithasahasra namam pooja with three other ladies. So blissful. Cycled 28 miles and felt fit and ready for the race on 28th.

Giri12, Anusha2917, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  9. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 30: Its the family time. Weekend dedicated for kid's shopping.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys had a football match and the rest of the day we were at home doing household chores and study here and there. A peaceful day indeed.