1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just Another Summer

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jskls, Apr 15, 2019.

1. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

There are many ways to express our love. Sometimes we struggle for the words but sometimes emotions themselves convert to beautiful write-up. You wrote what you felt. That is the beauty of this post.
    You are strong enough to face this too. Take care.

jskls likes this.
  2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I believe you have done your best as a responsible and loving parent LS, the journey ahead will be good for both of you. Trust me, she is gonna make you super proud soon! : ) Best wishes and hugs.

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@jskls Like changes in season we see changes in the growth of our children.But Love between a Mother and child never change as it is a strong bond.cheer up

jskls likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Lakshmi,

Life is full of challenges and there is no perfect way to be a good parent as there are no defined standards. Moreover, each child is so unique and different. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your daughter will enjoy the new found freedom and try to stay in touch occasionally. Be prepared and take it easy. But be sure, all the love you showered on her will make her come back soon with the great memories of her spending time with you.

jskls and kkrish like this.
  5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Rihana Rih-ji
    Thanks for the first feedback and nomination. Appreciate it. Nice quote. I had never thought about letting my heart walking outside the body but I guess it’s inevitable for a parent. Glad you liked it

6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geeta @GeetaKashyap
    Thank you! True that memories spent with our children stays afresh. Glad you liked it :)

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi @satchitananda
    Thanks for you nice feedback. Just yesterday a friend shared a picture of a nest with blue robin eggs. It feels like yesterday when we were building our nest and now the little birdies have grown wings and ready to fly... Hope warmth of the nest gives kids a reason to come back whenever possible and spend more time and create more precious moments. Thanks again :)

8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Afresh

Thank you for your feedback. I am sure with the level of maturity you have you would already be creating fond memories. Doing the best is all what it is. Thanks again for the assurance of another wonderful summer. Thank you

Afresh likes this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear @jayasala42 mam

Thank you for a wonderful feedback. With you experience you have beautifully put the words I find hard to describe. I guess learning would still continue for both parent and child. Thanks again for the assurance your words have given me.

10. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear @girvani
    Thanks for you kind words. True every mother has to go through this. I am sure you will make the most out of the summers ahead with your boys. Enjoy the time with your little ones. Happy summer

girvani likes this.