1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Eagerly Waiting for next episode.

2. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hi @Rith
    Hope you are doing good.
    We are eagerly waiting for the next updates.
    :blush:

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hello friends,
    Back to back production issues. Hectic in office. Really sorry for the delay. Meet you all soon with the episodes. Sorry for making you all wait

Sinant, VinuthaS and Ammu2886 like this.
  4. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

No worries, but can’t wait more to know how the love birds will unite :)

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 17:

Prasanna - “Dad! As of now you can’t use phone inside ICU. I will arrange once you are shifted to general room”

Guna - “Arrange what?”

Prasanna – “I mean I will ask her to call you once you are shifted to room. Now, please rest”

Guna – “isn’t that what I am doing all day Prasanna?”

Prasanna – “That’s what you have to do till you recover completely Dad”

Guna – “I agree and abide to what you say under one condition, take care of your mom. Her face and eyes are not convincing. She looks dull and tired. She would not have slept and ate properly, I know…be with her always Prasanna. I am so worried about Kalyani and ofcourse Meera. Without seeing her, I couldn’t believe she has left leaving me at this stage”

Prasanna stood dumbstruck. He was moved by the way Guna and Kalyani loved Meera. Same way he loved Jayalakshmi. Her thoughts induced a tear droplet which fell down through his cheeks. Its been 2 days she has blocked his number. After Guna got admitted in hospital he totally forgot about her. He couldn’t guess the reason behind her sudden change and avoidance. He walked away.

Kalyani sat on the chair outside. She was thinking what and how to tell Boominathan about Meera. Prasanna sat near her. Boominathan came seeing them.

Kalyani got up immediately and took him to her room. Prasanna followed her silently.

“Sir. Please be calm and listen what I am going to say now” Kalyani started narrating how Guna met Meera, their beautiful bond, their marriage proposal, Meera’s acceptance, Prasanna’s disconsent, how she happened to hear that and decided to leave them. “I am sorry for all these things. Directly or indirectly we are responsible for all her such decision. It is my duty to get her back. My son will do it. Yes? Prasanna?” Kalyani sounded determined and guilty at the same time.

Prasanna held his hand “Uncle. I am sorry. I didn’t expect this”

Boominathan without telling anything walked away from that place. Kalyani and Prasanna tried to stop him.

“Leave me alone please. I don’t want to talk to anyone, don’t want to see anyone. I am feeling devastated” – Boominathan

“Sir, I can completely understand your situation. I promise my family will stand by you. We will find Meera……” she was stopped by Boominathan

“Its not about that Madam. If I have been a good father she would have come to me at such situation. She has not considered me as anything. She has shared everything with you, how long does she know you tell me? I am not angry, do you know why? I am embarrassed, feeling guilty. I am not a good father to my daughter. She has not even left a message that she is going away from all of us. I know what all wrong I did. I know NOW. I could know only now. My first fault, I married Saradha despite her wish. Next, I didn’t stop her when she was mad at Meera. I assumed my interference will further worsen the situation. Next, I didn’t talk at the right time. My silence has killed her trust on me. You people are not the cause for her disappearance, I am…I am the sole reason. If I am not talking anymore, I might permanently lose her. Let me too search through the sources I know.”

“Prasanna, get him something to eat. He looks like he is starving from morning. Sir, please come” Boominathan denied for which Kalyani replied “You need strength to prove your love and care when your daughter is back, don’t you?”

Her authoritative cum care tone made Boominathan to oblige to her words. He silently walked behind her. He urged her to narrate again how Meera became close to their family and felt relieved that she has spent happy days with them especially with Guna. He badly wanted to meet Guna. Kalyani took him to ICU. He looked at his childish face sleeping peacefully.

Kalyani was determined already that Guna has to be informed about Meera, though Prasanna refused pointing Guna’s health.

Boomi took their leave and went back to his house. A ray of worry occupied his heart. Without talking anything to Saradha he moved to his room in upstairs, locked it and stood before the photo of his first wife Girija with a gloom face.

He has his own justification of why he remained silent when things were not right? Is it not his duty to defend his own daughter? Why he chose to be silent when entire Rome was burning. Time would come to narrate the justice of his side. But will that be accepted and agreed by Meera? Only time has the answer

Another dusk buried with time and dawn arose. The world welcomed its children with orange rays of Sun, coochcooing of birds eventually with the horns of the vehicles. For some the day is monotonous. For some, the day is a new hope.

@coimbatore

Meera was getting ready to temple. She was supposed to join the next day after certain HR formalities gets over. So she decided to visit the nearby famous ancient temple. She wore the guilt in her heart for leaving the persons who loved her whole heartedly. But Vadhana’s advice has some meaning as well. Tears and staying guilty will not change the things. She doesn’t want to go back as she doesn’t want to spoil the life of Guna’s son. She was convinced with her decision so she decided to accept whatever she has in front of her, wherever she is in. the little bird pecked the window silt. Meera offered the biscuits and kept a little cup filled with water. The bird frightened and flew back initially. Seeing the food and water it hopped slowly with hesitation and started eating. Meera admired the act of little bird and smiled at it

“So, you have got a new friend my little birdy” Vadhana greeted her shaking Meera’s shoulders. Seeing Vadhana the little bird started eating without fear

“Fresh like a flower? You are joining tomorrow right?” asked Vadhana putting her hair as a messy bun

“I am planning to visit few famous temples here” replied Meera “What will I do sitting alone here?”

“Hmm. Makes sense” saying Vadhana went to refresh

Meera sat on the bed. Its been two days she left her place. She wants to know the status of Guna’s health. She imagined how Saradha would have spoken knowing her disappearance. “By now they would have found I am missing, wont they” she thought. Suddenly she remembered Mohan Mama. “Oh my god!i haven’t talked to them since Guna appa was admitted in hospital” she quickly took her mobile.

Wild guess of Hariharan about Meera is missing made him to inform Mohan via whats app. Since then Mohan was trying to contact Meera. As her phone was switched off, even he was nervous confirming the news

When her number flashed on his mobile, he quickly attended the call though that was his late evening time.

“Hello Meera???!!!” he sounded upset

“Mama! How are you?” replied Meera in a calm tone

“Are you alright? Why you were not reachable for past 2 days. Hariharan told you found missing? What is happening there ma?” Mohan bombarded her with lot of questions

“Ask her to video call” said Lalitha

She did whatsapp video call. Seeing her fresh face both Lalitha and Mohan were relieved

Mohan “Where are you Meera? We didn’t talk for a week. Hari was telling something. You stayed in office itself due to work? You didn’t inform your father about it. Poor guy he searched street by street it seems”

She remained silent putting her face down

“Are things over there alright?” Lalitha asked seeing her face

Meera shook her head left to right. She shut her eyelids strong to prevent the tear drops falling down and sighed heavily. Though she was determined not to cry, seeing her beloved ones she failed to control her emotions

Adhi has just returned from office. He noticed Mohan’s was troubled with something but gave his space. Noticing their conversation he sat near them

Lalitha “Talk dear. What happened? Where are you now? In Chennai only right?”

Again Meera bobbed her head as No. “Then?” she questioned

“Coimbatore” Meera’s voice broke

“Coimbatore? For what? Doesn’t your father know about this?i mean you came here without informing him?” shouted Mohan

Meera jerked by his sudden rise in voice

“Please calm down” said Adhi and took the phone “Hi, how are you” he asked calmly

“Good Anna” replied Meera still frightened

“Any purpose to visit Coimbatore. Like friend’s marriage or job interview” he paused and looked at Meera for some response

“Where were you when I stood alone like an orphan in the middle of the road?” she asked. Others were jolted with her question

“Sorry? Come again?” Adhi asked when others remained silent

Meera narrated about Guna and Kalyani, their love and care, Guna’s proposal for his son, his sudden health issue, their son’s disconsent but accepting for the sake of their parents, fight between him and Kalyani, everything till she landed in Coimbatore for her new job

Adhi, Mohan and Lalitha frozen in shock

“Why didnt you call me by that time?” asked Mohan

Meera “It didn’t strike me Mama. I became blunt at that situation”

Lalitha “It didn’t strike you to inform your father as well?”

Meera “What else to expect from him rather than being silent?”

Mohan “Is it you talking like this?”

Meera “Everything has a limit Mama. What will I do when I get beatings from all the sides? Stay relaxed that I didn’t end my life”

Mohan, Lalitha, Adhi and Vadhana were shaken by her words. Vadhana came out of the washroom and stood right there hearing Meera’s words. Seeing Vadhana Meera wiped her tears and continued talking “I met a guy in my office. We loved each other. My love life lived just for a day. We proposed each other the previous night. Next day morning Guna Pa requested to marry his son. I accepted for him. His son is not interested in this marriage. He said he will marry me for his parent’s sake and leave me and travel aboard alone. What will be my state then? First half of my life passed through the hatred marriage of my parents and second half with mine only? What will I do the rest of my life? Groaning in pain? Am I cursed to live such life? What sin I did to cry throughout my life? My mother should have taken me along with her” she sounded strong. No tears. No break in her voice. She was strong in what she spoke.

Mohan and Lalitha could understand what she went through.

“Now I got the meaning of your question. I agree we were not with you at that tough time…” Adhi was interrupted by Meera

“I am sorry Anna. I didn’t mean it. If Mama is in Chennai, without any second thought I would have come there and landed on mami’s lap. I am such an unlucky fellow. I was left alone. Its my bad time”

“Let me talk Meera” commanded Adhi “Stop talking like a pessimist. You are sounding more negative. You are neither cursed nor unlucky. No one in this world are designed like that. Let me be frank at you. If you were the old Meera, I have no doubt that you would have end your life. Seriously, I am proud of you. Instantly you are taking decisions. That’s good. Now you can chose who should be your life partner, decide foreseeing the risks, its good. I didn’t expect such an improvement from you”

Meera “Anna, you sound sarcastic”

Adhi “No! I literally mean what I am saying. This is an improvement. I always wanted you to be independent. Just think. If mom and dad are in Chennai, how things would have turned. They would have suggested you something and you would blindly taken it up. Except for one thing, I am happy for what you did. You should have, MUST have informed your father. He might not supported you verbally, physically. But whole heartedly he pines for your betterment, would you deny that?”

Meera remained silent as she doesn’t have answer. She doesn’t know whether she can take things as Adhi said

Adhi “Fine! Tell me about the new company and this city. Do you like it?”

Meera “Yes. Still more to explore”

Lalitha said to Mohan “we better start soon. One of your friends is in Coimbatore right? Can you talk to him and ask him whether he can help Meera till we reach…”

“Stop it Mom! Don’t do that. Let her explore on her own. Just be moral support” shouted Adhi

Meera smiled at him. She felt strong mentally.

To be continued…

Deepu04, Sweetynila, Bhoonzee and 9 others like this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Rith Enjoyed your narration .Emotional scenes.

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Super. Back with emotional update. Cool. Now meera is clear and aadhi guides her correctly. Hope ur official Pressures are fine to come back with more episodes.

8. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Much awaited post from a long time :)

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hiii Rith,

How are you dear? Happy to see your story. Not yet read but very eager to read. Will read it soon & provide your feedback soon.

Take care.

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Emotional update...waiting to know abt Meera decision