1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hum Saath Saath Hain

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Yes! Well-deserved Trophy @Anusha2917 :number_one:

Anusha2917, nandinimithun and Amulet like this.
  2. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Ha - I somehow don't recall any posts from Ragini (sorry - I have a really short term memory!) - but don't worry I will rectify this, in an upcoming late night IL browsing session :-D

And for the *anew* - just in case I happen to be with you and ragz in the same retirement home of your choice - then I assure you I will tell you. :blush:

Hmm...thank you for sharing. I too - despite my newness to sharing more rather than just "taking-in" in my virtual life - I wonder, if one day - will I be ready to throw away "privacy" and "anonymity" to the dogs and just meet.

satchitananda and Rihana like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1. This member brings a unique perspective to topics as she grew up in the U.S.A. Even without that, her posts and point of view are thought-provoking. Poetry by her is at another level altogether.

2. Currently absent from IL and sorely missed. That is itself sufficient clue. : ) Music, running, presenting the other side of the matter ... the list is endless.

3. This member has been already guessed accurately many times, but I have to say this version of clues: Curator of life's finest things, neatest hacks, books worth reading, news sources worth subscribing to, playlists to listen, has raised the pratishtha of IL by the effort and toil put into the nurturing the education section of IL. Compassionate yet sensible responses the few times she posts in Relationship.

4. This is a slightly outdated clue set. But this is how I remember this member: an energizer bunny, like an atom in perpetual motion, posts used to be filled with face-palms and so alive even after she'd clicked on submit : ) This was circa 2016/ early 2017. Since then I have got to observe many other fascinating facets of her personality, but the early impressions persist.

5. Hasn't posted in a long time. Clues: The last part of her IL name is the year Asiad first took place in India. I miss her stories and posts.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    kaniths, Gauri03 and satchitananda like this.
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

@BhumiBabe

Lalithambigai and Rihana like this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@justanothergirl

@Gauri03
    @kaniths

Rihana, kaniths, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  6. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

@Akanksha1982 . But first Asiad in India happened in 1951:smiley:

Rihana, kaniths and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Hey!
    That's not fair! Real people also need to have photo-shoots and all the paraphernalia it entails, when their pics are to be hoisted up on a website for eternity !

Amulet likes this.
  8. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

When someone mentions missing X, Y, Z, I search and see random posts by that person. And think to myself... no wonder she is missed.

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

This one gives very good advice especially in marriage matters.
    I'll pass the trophy to @Lalithambigai ..she guessed most of them.. :number_one::number_one::number_one:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    nandinimithun and Lalithambigai like this.