1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

@vidhyalakshmid Yes..It's released long back ..Just got to see.☺️

2. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Malayalam movie - Watched Rockstar in YouTube today.Again a cute romantic movie...Singer Siddharth Menon has acted very cutely in this movie... the heroine plays a matured character...
    Again two people who don't believe in marriage try to maintain the relationship for their baby and then fall in love.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Watched Uri. It's 8.7 imdb rating is well-deserved. Patriotism, armed forces processes, sacrifices, a government that does the right thing, and side-plots that are relevant and short.

Vicky Kaushal has joined the ranks of Ayushmann Khurrana, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Irrfan Khan, Rajkummar Rao -- can watch a movie just because it stars him.

shravs3, Ammu2886 and Mistt like this.
  4. Minie34

Minie34 Bronze IL'ite

Gully Boy. Simply awesome.

Giri12 likes this.
  5. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

I have become a big fan of him after watching the movie..And about the movie ,it has no words to express it's just awesome...

Rihana and shravs3 like this.
  6. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

I watched the movie "Artist" Malayalam movie

This story is about a college going girl who starts loving her senior who is a great artist..She gets impressed by his attitude towards painting . The two decide to marry and start living together .The guy loses his vision in an accident and the lady supports him through out to build up his dreams of becoming a great artist.

So finally the lady with her hard work makes him successful but at the end he doesn't realise her hardwork and Finally she moves away from his life.

Hero - Fahad Fassil
    Heroine - Ann Augustine.

A good movie to watch though!!!

7. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Watched hindi movie Mitron starring kritika kamra n jacky bhaganani. Fresh pair different story first half is very funny. One time watch. Songs r good.

8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Watched hindi movie tumhari sullu starring vidya balan on amazon prime. Vidya balan is too good. Acting is supurb story is very good nice songs overall a good watch. If u r fan of vidya balan dnt miss this one

9. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Since Amazon prime has come up with offer for bsnl customers i m new happy user of it
    Watched Tumbbad hindi movie. I never watch horror movies as i hav bad habit to recall them at bad timings. This one is thriller. Story is mindblowing very much out of the box. Actors r new faces which i never heard of sohum shah is kind of main lead
    I strongly recommend this one to all horror film movie lovers

10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Watched Jersey Telugu movie. Loved it. It’s based on a guy who loves cricket to the core and supposedly the finest batsman but due to certain circumstances he had to quit.

It is not like a typical Nani movie which has loads of comedy, but in this his role is very serious and emotional.

His acting is amazing. Also the boy who played the role of Nani’s son did a very good job!

I loved the lead actress Shraddha Srinaths costumes in this movie, especially her sarees.

Vyas, Giri12 and vidhyalakshmid like this.