Indian ladies in Stockholm - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. simple1

simple1 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies.
    my dh planning to join project in stockholm. need some information about city, school for my 8 year old kid, life n departmental stores and most imp rental apt rated and areas where indian neighbourhood is there.
    also how is the expenditure wise. came to know from Google that it's very expensive city.
    any departmental store like Wal-Mart, asdan all.
    appreciate your help.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Lalithaaa

Lalithaaa Senior IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am moving to stockholm with my dh and son. I am looking for some help . My son has been suggested for occupational thearepy here in india , But i couldn't start here as i have already planned my travel to stockholm. Can somebody suggest
    1. How can i start the thearepy there?
    2.Does he has to be prescribed for OT by the doctor there again, which means i have to get him assessed there again before i start the thearapy?
    3.Is this covered by Insurance there?
    4.My son cannot speak swedish and english also.Basically his speaking skills are also low.Can i help him during the OT sessions as a translator?like this many other questions i have.

Can somebody help me with answers or direct me to the correct person for these questions, it would be of great help to me