Just A Vent

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cheenu123, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PriyankaSangvi

PriyankaSangvi New IL'ite

I hate men staring at me while M doing squats...I like men staring at me while m doing squats..WTF??

2. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

I hate that tax season is upon us. My husband keeps asking me random questions about my 401K and this and that, stuff I have no idea about and that is what I am super irritated about!!

My husband acts as if he is doing the most important job in the whole entire world around tax filing time and just annoys the hell out of everyone around :smash2::argue:

3. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Omg, DH hasnt been bugging me, makes me wonder if he forgot to file his taxes :fearscream: Gotta check

candidheart, joylokhi and Cheeniya like this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Worried about how I will be able to manage things without my DH. Wish I got job in same city!!! Although I’m glad it’s just a few hours drive but I will have to wait for every weekend :shakehead::crybaby2:

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Although being boredis certainly not funny, I literallly laughed out loud, reading your post. From your writings, which I admire, it is difficult to imagine you actually bored and not doing anything about it!

Cheeniya likes this.
  6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Today's venting
    An old friend of mine called me today. Old not only by the number of years we have known each other but he was two months elder to me in age too. The conversation started with mutual words of bonhomie. Then he told me about his cold when I asked him about his marked nasal tone. We started discussing what usually caused cold. Our views were so sharply devided, our conversion became too hot about the cold. We finally agreed to disagree and shook hands on it. Why should a common cold cause such heat between friends?

candidheart, peartree and cheenu123 like this.
  7. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

Common cold reminds me, even at such soaring temperatures, I'm told that I snore :( I have to go for a sleep study.

8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

meeting with director for a world class team attributes -- people think 10 mins response time would be great!
    10 mins!!!

9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@cheenu123
    Snoring is fine if no one is hearing it. Like the philosopher Berkley said, nothing existed if there was no one to observe it. A recent survey indicated that 80% of train passengers snored and the remaining 20% never slept during the journey.

10. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

@Cheeniya Sir, the snoring is pretty loud I'm told. I used to have a competition with my ex-husband. He was also having the same problem. One of us who managed to sleep early would always sleep well while the other one would struggle to sleep till late hours.