Siddha mangala stotra and your experiences

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lalithanivas, Nov 2, 2010.

1. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

Hi Roshni
    I would say it doesn’t help to not to get into that situation but yes if you want to be strong ,all spiritual paths will help you.
    But it’s not all days you will be in good mood and not stressed. Sometimes there are things which gets you down and it’s ok to feel bad.
    You should start doing something physical activities walk or run or some hobbies you have.
    Always be thankful to god for things you have .
    I do it everyday morning a meditation and then some exercises and always say thank you . After years I got to know if you can’t keep yourself happy ,healthy and calm then you can’t do anything good for anyone so first look for yourself what is good for you?
    I really too many things but then I realized somethings are bound to happen and that time I think we need to do things which makes us happy and healthy.
    I jump on too many things sometimes I listen bk shivani on YouTube. Mantras on YouTube for positive thinking.
    And I make it a point that I don’t use any bad words or feelings while I am talking to him.
    After all legal things he stays in same home and it’s upto him, but I made certain things clear as things won’t be as before the legal things, I don’t use that word also , I stopped using it.
    This situation really taught me that no one is of yours except you. So be happy for you till you walk , work ,earn your own living.
    I am sorry if I disappointed you. But I shared my experience.

2. Sneha2707

Sneha2707 New IL'ite

Om Sairam
    Please continue the chanting of Divya Siddha Mangala stotram from where you stopped. No need to start again or wait for Chitra nakshatram.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye[/QUOTE]

Hello Saras ji,
    Kindly advise any prayer or anything to save my marriage
    ,my husband left me for another woman, he hate me to an extreme ,
    my MIL played a big role in all this,
    pls help