100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I have started a deep cleaning in the light of upcoming Tamil New Year. I did the 3/4th of a kitchen yesterday and it felt great.

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Rain. Samosas. Friends. A good evening.

3. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 6 : Making efforts towards self improvement. From the day i have started back to work, i have been consciously trying. I have made a small step towards it today. Have been able to control the jumping to conclusion.

4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

#2: It's good to be kind any day but sometimes I tend to forget. :relaxed: I'm glad I have people in life to gently bring me back on the track, and the ones who understand where I come from. Going to bed smiling, ain't there a better feeling than this. :beer-toast1:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

In continuation of the Cadbury ad, trying to be mindful that I am inquired-upon and cared-for by people in forms that are divergent to my own explosive and fanciful retaliation of how they in turn have been indulged in my life. (But you are the crazy Novalis!)

I am mindful of the crazy and unhinged Novalis to which not everyone can sustain or match. Trying to be less rigid and uncritical of their preferred techniques and self-expressions though a lot of it is alienable to me. I might not intimately probe their curdled minds fearful of what a Novalis would unleash on them but since I am thoroughly and painstakingly assured that their inability to hold forth like a Novalis should not be mistaken for their lack of inclination to withstand a Novalis, I intend to lean on a wide berth and a wider benefit of the doubt. (But you are the profuse Novalis!) Yes, I am trying to assert that often that I am wildly distinctive in their reckoning than their usual sport in dealing with a Novalis. (You are a very Novalis!)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

It was an emotionally a struggling day as family goes through a drama. I was disturbed but then I thought through, lent my listening ears to my sister and mother, and did my best I can, and went to bed relatively at peace.

kaniths, shravs3, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  7. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Positive day 9.
    Days & heart is filled with gratitude. One way or the other I can feel the kindness of god. I know the lord is working for me and miracle will happen but needs some time. Thank god for the hints of kindness. It gives me hope and motivation to look up to and be positive.

Giri12, Mistt, girvani and 5 others like this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day3: Yay finally got my drivers license. I am more confident than earlier!

Giri12, Gauri03, girvani and 4 others like this.
  9. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 7 : I had never seen earlier that autorickshaw people really care for the passengers. From last four days the rickshaw drivers have helped me while getting down from auto. Infact one autowallah said that he can help to carry my laptop bag as well. I said thank u.
    I had seen most of them being very arrogant. People around us are good. Its just that we have to look around.

Giri12, girvani, kaniths and 3 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 177 : A day with heavy work load and terrible headache. I couldn't escape work and come home n rest and I have never popped a medicine for headache but I found a solution soon. I just searched some music video in YouTube for head ache . Put on my headphones and started working listening to that music . It made wonders. Didn't realize when it vanished. Felt good after sometime.
    Day 178 : As I was sick and couldn't wake up in the morning my husband understood my situation and made breakfast and lunch .:hearteyes: I felt soooo good and thankful.

Giri12, Gauri03, girvani and 3 others like this.