1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. MonaModi

MonaModi New IL'ite

Hi Rith,

I can't stop myself to post reply. I read your story and Its such beautiful story because you have narrated very well. I can visualize the scene what u are writing. Always eagerly waiting for next part. Please share story parts on fix date or day because I frequently check.

Waiting for next part..

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 15:

“You know I was shocked when Guna told that he wants you to marry Meera. I was keep on getting some intuitions. I felt your approval should be taken. But Guna was so adamant eventually I saw a glitch in his health. His sleep pattern has changed. He missed Meera a lot due to her tight schedule job. He stayed awake till she informs about safe boarding in cab. Morning he wakes up early for us. He buried something in his mind without telling us. I want him to stay happy. Also Meera is a very nice girl Prasanna. It is your father who approached her. Her past melted him. Her past would melt anyone. She is a strong person. All these years she managed everything in a bold way. This is the first time I believe, she has taken such a cowardly decision. Still, I know that is for you; for the sake of you Prasanna. She doesn’t want you get hurt because of this marriage. That’s how she thinks. She will go to any extent for the happiness of others. When the others fall in her closed one’s group, she doesn’t even mind to give her life. I bet you can’t find a girl like her. My main is worry what will I say when Guna asks about her? He will definitely ask, I know” she continued after a pause “Fine. Tell me about your girl”

“Ma. Her name is Jayalakshmi” when Prasanna started narrating about Jaya, Charulatha, Assistant doctor of Partha came running towards them “Dr. your husband has got consciousness. Chief Doctor is calling you right now”

Before she completes Kalyani rushed towards CCU. Partha was monitoring his readings. Guna was found smiling at Partha when he was conversing with him. Kalyani sighed in relief. She held his hand where Prasanna mutely stood behind her. He felt guilty for the decision of Meera. The thought that he was responsible for her decision made him felt bad.

Guna smiled at him while he reciprocated with a guilt. When Kalyani was trying to converse with him, Partha gestured Prasanna to come out.

“GP, needless to say explicitly, no shocks, no emotional statements. He is in borderline of out of danger. Thankfully medicines are responding, his body is positively responding to our treatment. Though he has gained consciousness, we cant be lethargic. Stop talking about that girl’s issue in front of him” Partha’s last statement jerked prasanna. Swiftly he went in, the apt time, Guna was asking about Meera.

Kalyani trembled to respond where Prasanna sat beside him and told “Meera has gone to onsite for an emergency deputation. She will be back in a month. She doesn’t want to go leaving you but me and amma forced her to accept that. This deputation is an important milestone for her career Dad.”

Kalyani looked at him in conundrum, for that Prasanna gestured by shaking his head up and down. Guna partly believed but felt happy that she is moving positively towards her career. He asked “Prasanna. So you met her now and talked to her. You are fine for this marriage right?”

“My marriage will happen as per your wish only. But strictly after you are completely recovered. Fine?” Prasanna responded diplomatically

Kalyani sighed in relief. Her priority is Guna now. She felt happy that Prasanna didn’t behave to Guna like he did to her. Prasanna left to meet Partha.

“Kani. I didn’t completely believe Prasanna. I don’t think Meera would have left anywhere.”

“Guna??” Kalyani shivered

“I partly remember Meera sitting and crying near me, apologizing for something. I can’t recollect exactly. May be a dream. Though I feel it happened in real” - Guna

“Meera would have talked to him before she left?” Kalyani thought

“Kani?? Am I right?” asked Guna

“You will believe when Meera stands in front of you” said Kalyani

Guna nodded his head “You should be recovered completely when she is back, shouldn’t you?” Kalyani asked

He beamed. Guna sniffed something is wrong. But he decided to remain silent and concentrate on his recovery so that he shall go home soon. In privacy he shall extract things from Kalyani, he thought. The memory of Meera crying kept on reiterating in his mind. He couldn’t ignore that as mere dream, he felt that it happened in real. For time being he parked those thoughts and decided to cooperate with Partha and his team towards his recovery

At Meera’s house:

It was 10 AM. Boominathan has the habit of seeing Meera as soon as he wakes up. He was puzzled as he found she was not in her room. He knows well she was here for dinner. Assuming she would have been in morning shift, he left to office with heavy heart. He knows well enquiring about Meera to Saradha doesn’t yield any useful information he needs. Between Saradha never care about when she is leaving and time of return. So her absence didn’t bother her much

Coimbatore:

Meera decided to stay there irrespective of the fact that she will through that company or not. Her eyes pained having no strength to shed tears anymore. She was kind of exhausted. At the corner of her heart, an unknown form of fear haunted her. She sat on the temple premise closing her eyes for some time. The chirping sound of birds pacified my mind. By the time she went back, her room was clean, beds were properly fold and her roommate seem to be left. She laid down for some time. She connected to the wi-fi putting her phone in airplane mode. The fear of she managing alone in a new city constantly irked her. The idea of living isolated from the known people felt foolish to her but she doesn’t want to step back. Unknowingly she slept.

Around 4 o clock she woke up and went down. She killed the time by chit chatting with Padmini, going round the temple and preparing for the interview. Around 8 o clock, her roommate came. She looked matured though her act was childish. She was in black floral top paired with checked rayon jeggings. She looked beautiful. Meera exchanged a friendly smile for which she reciprocated.

“Hello I am Chandravadhana. You can call me Vadhana” she extended her hand

“Hi, I am Meera aka Jayalakshmi” Meera grabbed her hand for a formal handshake

“Good that I got a mate here. Staying alone is like a worst nightmare” she casually sat on the bed tying her loose hair into a messy bun. Meera liked her

Vadhana was working in Bosch. Thankfully, the company Meera has to go for interview is in the same IT park. If she gets there, she has a travel partner. When Meera conveyed that to Vadhana, she accepted immediately. Now Meera started chanting prayers that she should through in that company.

“I will start by 9 o clock every morning. I will take you tomorrow” Vadhana assured ‘But I will wake by 8:15 and leave by 8:30 sharp. Just 15 minutes for me to get ready. You plan your things accordingly”

Meera nodded and asked “Which is your native?”

“My father and brother are working in army. My mother is a doctor in that military camp. Personally I don’t like North India. I always wanted to settle here for various reasons” she winked

Vadhana looked beautiful while smiling. They spoke about general topics and retired to bed. Meera felt good equally nervous about the next day interview. She rehearsed while lying on the bed slowly sleep prevailed her.

Next day morning: She woke up by the same bird who pecked the window slit. She sat on the bed and looked at Vadhana. As expected she fed the bird and fall asleep. Meera liked Vadhana a lot. Hoping for an optimistic change in her life, she got ready and went down to the temple. Prasanna and Guna’s face flashed in front of her eyes. She brushed aside her thoughts. She went around the temple and meditated for few minutes. While having breakfast chatting with Padmini, Vadhana entered greeting them all.

Both started in Vadhana’s black and yellow Honda DIO. Vadhana was down to earth good natured person. She was humoristic chatter box having knowledge on all entities of the world. She spoke about everything. Meera liked her company a lot.

Vadhana dropped her in her building, wishing her good luck she left. The building was so huge with 13 floors where her company was operating from 10th to 13 floors. That was an MNC company where Meera has to work in the financial department. Completing the entry formalities, she proceeded to 11th floor where her interview has been scheduled. Her lips were chanting prayers nonstop. She brushed few concepts that she learnt in Vedha Finance and Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd.

She noticed 7 more people waiting along with her. Around 11: 30 AM one by one were called for evaluation. Meera’s turn came. Thankfully, the questions were from what she was doing in Sathya’s company. She was able to answer well with confidence. The way she presented herself impressed the interviewer. Eventually Meera was selected for the job after completing 2 more rounds. She sighed in relief. Tears welled up in her eyes. Now she has a job in hand to survive in this new city several hundred kilometers from her loved ones.

New city, new life, new people…she neither feel excited nor scared to handle at that point of time. Meera’s mind has become blank to anticipate anything.

To be Continued…

Deepu04, Sweetynila, ratan and 8 others like this.
  3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Aarthi dear. Posted the next episode. as always waiting for your feedback.
    I wanted to try each genre romance, mystery and humour worked out well (I believe ;)), emotional drama - I am personally not comfortable, Horror- I never want to try. hahhhaa. I am preparing plot for mystery story. Lets see how it goes

aarthi28 likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Cool. You will succeed in all genres for sure and wishing you good luck for it. So eagerly waiting for the mystery part. On Humour any specific story from your story that I missed. Which one is that, may be I did not get a chance to go through that? On Unconditional Love, hmmm, I have some guessing going to happen through Vandhana with her family history. Lets see how you are going to take it.
    Eagerly awaiting for next part.

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Ammu. Yeah true, every characters are under pressure. Celebration days are not so far. Cool

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

PS...:hearteyes::hearteyes: What to say? What more an amateur writer like me need than these encouraging supportive feedbacks. Just Thanks could not be enough :worship2:

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Banu. Welcome to my story world

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

You have made my day Mona. Many Thanks. I usually post everyday due to hectic work I am posting every alternate days

9. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Ok Meera look fine now .Strong minded character.