1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did You Watch Fireband In Netflix? Whats Your Take On It?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by pbindu, Mar 14, 2019.

1. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Hey friends,

I watched this Marathi movie 'Fireband' in Netflix about a lawyer who was abused in childhood and hence is unable to enjoy happy married life. I liked the movie till the end, but not the end.

If you have not watched it, you can watch it and we can discuss further. If you have watched it, did you agree to the way it ended? Do you think its justified?

Sunshine04 likes this.

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

I watched it. I felt the end was so artificial and disappointing. It also contradicted the narration of characters so far. Sachin's character was portrayed as a good man even though he was blamed by his wife as womanizer. But the last 10 minutes prove he is . Also don't understand how a person who was trying to over come the horrifying past end up with a stranger like that. Why not her husband? Also have sympathy towards over adjusting and loving husband. The last scenes of the character played by Usha Jhadhav and those played by Sachin, looked so artificial just created for that ending. Look like the writer failed to convince the viewers with a strong reason for those ending- is it how the journey of a victim to survivor should be narrated?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

I also felt same. Movie was really good, only end not right

4. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

yes,
    I was really confused with the ending, wondering why was she getting intimate with her clients spouse, it was rather very stupid of her to behave that way, or may be her husband was not the slow and passionate kind , i understand he behaved like a rapist while he was intimate with her, what ever the reason she having sex with a stranger is really weird and not acceptable, the character of her and Sachin seemed tarnished here.