1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who Is Our Real Enemy ?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by anika987, Mar 25, 2019.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

50583810_175613333412956_2307236270523912711_n.jpg Nowadays..Women are very intellegent,more confident and doing so much in life..kudos!

However..There have been many a times I have faced and am sure you all would have faced the crab mentality situations..Many have come from other women..

Be it when it comes to competitiveness regards looks,dressing,education,job,realationships etc...has any other women affected you badly?In my case many a times..

On a lighter note..even in IL we have more questions on mother in law being a problem rather than father in law:)

Men are not perfect and not supporting them here in any way but when we talk about womenhood why do you think it is so tough to be supportive and actually be happy for the other women?

Again..we all are supportive in many ways and have good friends and realtionships yes..but generally
    I have always felt women need to be more understanding and support each other more often..

I may be talking from my life perspective and experiences..I may not be right too.It is my observation generally many a times..have you ever felt this way?

Vaikuntha, sangeethakripa and Dhamini like this.

2. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

It is not fair to support just because the other person is a woman. In fact, in this forum, women are supported and men get third rate treatment.

Let us take the example of men don't help out and women have to do everything. A friend of mine used to complain. I asked her, why don't you ask him to help you out? She said, "no, it is easier for me to do than telling him". That is her prerogative; but, she can't blame her husband. My cousin's husband is a real nice guy and always tries to help her. He tells her ahead of time before they start on making "poori" - If I roll don't expect them to be round or if I fry don't expect it to pop like a ball". No matter what he does, my cousin will be looking from the corner of her eyes and her DH would be watching for that and tell her he is going to walk out. Then both would laugh.

The simple truth is women are not happy because they don't do the way we want it to be done.

anika987 likes this.
  3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Not true. In many forum threads, IL'ites support the man who'd been maligned in the OP.
    :blush:Ain't that the truth, eh?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

This itself indicates why you are supporting men!
    I think you missed out many threads where many guys have found their solution after posting their problems.
    It’s not whether this site supports man or woman, it depends on what exactly the issue is and to how much extent they are giving the exact description of their problems

5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My real enemy is the woman my husband thought he was marrying.

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao:
    She is the worst....:rolleyes:

Sunshine04, Rihana and anika987 like this.
  7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Interesting isn’t it! I hardly ever had friends who told that the problem was with their FIL. Mostly is Mil,SIL problems. And I do know where some colleagues who were females giving trouble to their subordinates. Where has empathy gone?

I too am confused as to why the need to be like that. In some cases jealousy plays a role. Emotional dependence, jealousy and maybe low self esteem in some cases were some of the reasons which I thought were the reasons in some incidents I had come across. I had seen it personally in many situations but only can deduce above conclusions. I am still searching for an answer.

Sunshine04 and anika987 like this.
  8. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

Not the only reason
    women and men are different and we should appreciate when they help out than criticize.
    Secondly, women are more expressive and men don't quite explain like women, even the minute details.
    Men are more easy going and most of the things they slide by.
    I didn't know what to make out of ILs responses when they were supporting a woman complaining in spite of the fact she was the one who was having an affair. It almost seemed like a women's liberation movement. Some even saying to the effect "times have changed, put up with it". It was so one sided; I stopped watching that thread all together.

anika987 likes this.
  9. abcd5

abcd5 Silver IL'ite

Women are their own worst enemies because

they compare everything with other women
    interfere in others matter
    jealousy

anika987 and Topaz49 like this.
  10. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

Very funny ....