1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should I React?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by parvathi1980, Mar 3, 2019.

1. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

I agree with all that you say. But how to mend relations with people when nothing has happened? I never had a row with any of them. They refuse to communicate with me. I have tried in WhatsApp groups and met them in functions I could attend but it doesn't work. Now I have stopped trying. They want a one way thing...that I keep praising them and they keep insulting me. Yes I am very angry and hurt. This is not the only incident. A lot happened and a lot of nonsense was said to me by people. For some reason they seem to think that I don't do a thing for my parents. When I called .my uncle's on my dad getting serious I heard one of them tell my sister that he was surprised to hear me call!!! He thought my sister would be the one to call. I don't call them as we have not had relations with them for years before my marriage. But now everything is being distorted to make me look bad. It's very complicated and I don't know how to put it down here. Basically I am the person to put the blame on for anything that goes wrong. My sister is not letting my mother come and visit me also. She needs someone to take care of her house and daughter. My Mom is happily her slave. It's confusing and I doubt you will understand how all that is related. I have many issues.

2. riyass

riyass Guest

Stay cool and start some yoga practice , that will help you much better .

parvathi1980 likes this.
  3. riyass

riyass Guest

Thanks for your response , if we are worried about anything we are the looser . being 30 + age of women's life is so much horrible to maintain the day to day activities and to maintain the energy level at pace .
    if we think about the stress we get Hair Problem , Skin Problem and many other side effect . so stay cool and enjoy your life .