1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Questions From Guy. Feel Apt To Post Here Again

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Feb 21, 2019.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am divorcee and looking out for potential matches. So I came across this chennai brahmin guy..i initially thought if he is a nice guy may be i can think of relocation and i chatted on and off too though i am not much keen on relocation to hot place like chennai. Meanwhile we both are searching for other matches tok as i already told abt relocation issue and i am not much serious as well. It looked to me that he is not getting much matches and blaming the girls and their health issues all the time (his ex had a health issue). He did not leave me and chattee till 12-1pM staring at 8 or 9 pm couple of days and it has been stressful to me to be awake that long. I replied him to ping me doing day time and he said that your are lucky to be free during that time of office hours.For some generic discussion he cleverly asked me how many AC's we have and how big our home is and whr is our area. From his pics, it looks that he lives in some small old apartment and he has told me due to divorce he has sold off his own house to get rid of memories from ex. He also asked me if i hav checked 200-300 matches as i was divorced long back in 2011. Just to test him i told my d vitamin levels are less and i am getting week. I told that I am taking D3 tablets for which he told me that he does not know what D3 is . He told that he liked a girl who is still not divorced and had to let go of her as she asked him to buy a house and jewellery for her post marriage . He told me that she is behind money but some how him asking me about Ac's is making me really doubtful. He eventually told me that girls name and found her on fb. Is it normal for guy to ask such questions?..

2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

OP, without knowing much about your background or old posts, with all due respects, all I see is a huge Red flag. Maybe I should say all Red flags after I saw the times at which he was chatting with you. I sincerely wish and pray you find someone who respects you, very soon but that cannot be this guy. Seems too materialistic to me and to answer to your question, No, this is not normal, at all. To ask the number of AC's and more importantly disclosing name of the other girl whom you found on FB. It's a small thing but just saying he can do the same to you as well.

Sorry about that, makes me feel I am being too harsh on him but same time I am also upset that he seems to be taking undue advantage.

nolife likes this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

It seems that He don't have much money to buy new home that's why he is blaming that girl to be money minded. What you judged about his home from picture that may be true and that's why that girl may told him to buy a home where they can live comfortably after marriage. A genuine person will never say bad about other. He is just taking out his frustration on you and trying to take advantage of you of not being able to say a strict NO for all this kind of chats discussion and timing. Be clear and strict to maintain your dignity. If you say anything bad to him he will start abusing you badly then and there. So no need to advice him anything. Just try to keep distance and slowly stop chatting.

nolife likes this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Looks like he is money minded. Such people want others money but when they are supposed to spend, not a single penny will be given by them

nolife and nakshatra1 like this.
  5. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

He did not disclose her number but he has disclosed her name to me and i sent him pic from fb and asked if she was same girl..he said yes

Lalithambigai likes this.