1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

What dream...whats this all about..foreseeing something?
    Is it related to kishore...Though i dont think he has any guts left

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Yeah in a way foreseeing something.

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Dream atleast heart beated after reading last lines

4. blackbeauty84

Oh be assured it was a dream

ammusatheesh likes this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

A dream... Guess something unpleasant is going to happen.. Ohh God.. fingers crossed :thinking:

6. blackbeauty84

Mm yes

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:yikes: BB ma'am no nightmares and not even in dreams you can think of harming Jai :thinking: henceforth no one is going to sleep in the series :smash2:

Very lively update ma'am :clap2::clap2: captured every moment very beautifully including the grin of house keeper :lol::lol: too cute and also family supporting srika was super cool :sunglasses:

Thanks for making me aware vivan is still on show :p thank u and keep rocking. Look forward for next epi.

8. blackbeauty84

Right no sleeping scenes in the story henceforth. Glad you enjoyed the family bonding. Mmm I couldn't give bigger roles to Vivaan so he has to remain in side lines :p

Thanks for the enjoyable comments Adharv , will come with next episode soon.

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

BB waiting for next part

10. blackbeauty84

Chapter-31

Harini

I started early for mock exam as my father was home. My mother said he will be in in city for another two weeks and I have to avoid him as much as possible. Post the mock up, I have to visit Dev’s house for the baby shower. Mock was much better than I anticipated considering I started preparing only for last few months. I felt positive coming out of exam hall.

‘Harini..How was the exam for you?’ Kaushik asked as soon as I came out of exam hall. I planned to avoid him as well.

I replied shortly as possible and said I had to go somewhere. ‘Oh..I thought of calling you for lunch.’ He said and went away. Since he is my team senior couldn’t avoid him completely. I was waiting in bus stop when a car crossed me. As I was thinking it looked familiar it stopped and is that Srikanth getting out of car?

‘Harini right? I’m Srikanth’s brother. Are you going to Dev’s house?I’m headed there too..’ he asked.

I had no reason to deny, but somewhere I was scared dad was in the city. I made my mind to go along with Sriram. I was surprised to find their younger brother Vivaan napping in the back seat.

‘He is tired from the swimming session it seems..’ Sriram laughed.

‘Where’s Srikanth?’ I asked.

‘He went earlier. I had to drop my girlfriend in airport. You have seen her right?’ he asked.

‘Yeah once. She is going abroad for studies?’

‘No she is going for vacation.’ He mentioned. This is why I hesitate taking a step towards Srikanth. Foreign vacations are very common for them wherein I have to stretch even to buy a foreign perfume.

‘Sorry what were you asking?’ I asked.

‘Just asked how is your CAT preparation going on..’

‘Good I’m just giving the exams this year to check where I stand..Next year is my actual target.’I said.

Vivaan stirred up from his nap and looked puzzled, Sriram introduced us.

‘Oh you are Harini, Srika used to talk about you.’ He said excitedly.

‘Really..regarding what?’ I asked.

‘Do you know the address?’ Sriram asked.

‘Aren’t you trying to interrupt us?’ Vivaan said annoyingly.

By the time I found the address we were very close to Dev’s house and we could find Srikanth’s gang standing outside the house.

‘No plans to get down?’ Sriram asked. I was looking at Srikanth who looked breathtaking holding a small baby in shoulders. Sriram went ahead whispered something in Srikanth’s ears. Surronding Srikanth was his manager Sameer and the Dev’s manager Rajib. I know both of them were at Vice President grade.

‘Welcome Harini.’Dev who came to the doorstep that minute said. ‘Hi Sriram and is this Vivaan?’ he asked.

‘Yes I know you. Anna has a picture of you & him in his room.’ Vivaan replied.

I went inside Dev’s house to find Urvashi there as well. It was from her I learnt that’s Sameer’s baby. He has come along with his baby so that his wife will get some rest.As function was over by the time I reached ,Dev’s wife Ramya was chatting with me.

‘Harini, lunch is ready.’ Dev said. While Urvashi proceeded to eat, I stayed back as I didn’t want to sit next to her. I saw Srikanth was sitting along with his brothers and holding Sameer’s baby. It seemed Srikanth offered to watch him while Sameer is having lunch.

Srikanth smiled at me and started making faces at the baby.

‘Can I hold him? He seems to like you a lot.’ I commented to Srikanth.

‘Yeah I too love babies.’ Srikanth said.

‘Especially the process of making them..’ Dev who was passing us remarked.

‘There is a kid and a lady sitting here..’ Srikanth said hastily.

‘What did Dev anna say?’ Vivaan asked as Dev left the place. Sriram successfully distracted Vivaan While I was sitting with Srikanth and playing with the baby.

‘What is my little man saying?’ Sameer took the baby from Srikanth who smiled being lifted by father.

‘Let’s eat..Come everyone Srikanth, Harini..’ Ramya called us.

While eating lunch Ramya said to Srikanth ‘You look smitten by the baby. Ask your parents to look for a girl, get married and start the family.’

‘Ramya..he is committed..’ Dev said firmly.

‘Oh I didn’t know..’ Ramya said where Vivaan who was sitting along with us asked ‘Committed to whom?’

‘He was bluffing. Look your favorite mysurepa..’ Srikanth said.

‘Trying to distract me again? Try harder. Dev anna tell me later who is he committed to’ Vivaan said to the annoyance to Srikanth.

Post the lunch I saw Urvashi was speaking to Srikanth alone.

‘Bangles for you..’ Ramya handed few bangles for me as it’s the tradition to do gift bangles to all the women who visited house. ‘Is she Srikanth’s girl? They make a good pair’ Ramya asked me.

‘I don’t know..’ I said.

‘I’ll check with him’ She smiled and went towards them. They were laughing loudly and I could see Urvashi playing with Srikanth’s hair. I know I shouldn’t be bothered but it did bother me. I saw Dev noticed me and I could see the question ‘Are you jealous?’ in his eyes. For the first time I realized I’m so much into him it would be difficult for me to take him out of my system.

Sameer was the first to leave along with Rajib. Sriram had to rush home for something and he left along with Vivaan.

‘Come home fast..Dad is very fussy about it..’ he said while leaving.

I tried to leave without anyone noticing but somehow Srikanth noticed me and insisted he drop me today. Urvashi too joined us and as we dropped Urvashi near her place Srikanth asked ‘What’s the problem? ‘

‘Nothing’ I said.

‘Dev said so..’ he muttered.

‘What?’

‘That you are angry because I was talking with Urvashi. That’s silly Harini. I might be going abroad soon and this would be a longer trip. I want to know what you think about me’ He said.

I couldn’t respond. There’s no solution when your heart and mind has conflicting opinions. Srikanth parked the car near the bus stop and got down.

‘Right , I don’t want to push you when you are not interested. You have my heart today, tomorrow and always. Let there be no doubt about that.’ He said.

I looked at him to notice his eyes were fixed on mine. ‘Truth is Srikanth….’ I wanted to tell him that moment what’s disturbing me is not Urvashi but the practical reality. ‘I’m not sure how to tell it...’ I noticed Srikanth was getting a call.’ Pick it ..I will continue’ I said

‘I will be there soon dad…’ he was saying.

My father appeared out of nowhere grabbed Srikanth , kicked and pushed him.

‘What are you doing with my daughter?’

Was that blood oozing out of Srikanth's head? My father pulled me and slapped me hard.