1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rain Songs

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by GeetaKashyap, Jun 14, 2018.

1. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

More than the song, the prelude has rain, rain and more rain! (2:38 onwards) The lush green surroundings and the crazy girl in love keep you wanting more and more. Maybe I should catch up with this movie.

2. GeetaKashyap

Wow! Greenery, water, rain, some romance and some surprise! Iniya means lover in Kannada.

3. GeetaKashyap

Lovely lyrics and refreshing rendition.:)

4. GeetaKashyap

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Your acuity is greater than mine since you have noticed that trait in me. (Curious and halting in my playful observation, whereas others fret about stifling life and its manifest complications, I delight even in ordinary rigmarole as it reveals before me, so much to get carried away happily with ..only drawback: such heightened and undepleted ecstasy makes me less empathetic of self-nurtured misery and stricken brooding of others which keeps me away from broader interactiveness. Rest assured, not an iota I would like to change in my self-contained and observational psyche)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Namo Namo

No rain but waterfalls.

If the rhythm of the song does not arrest you enough then the photography shall.

upload_2019-2-19_19-32-0.png

Namo Namo song has the reverberating lyrics to hum. Soothing, companionable, unsophisticated the chant grows on you as you listen. Unlike the austere or acappella prayer songs of the yesteryear, namo namo glorifies the lord in a percussion stride. The immersive chorus and the musical cymbals elevate the song to melodic heights along the uphill aspiration.

Pilgrimages have not been picturesquely shot in bollywood tending focus on the reverential oath than on the natural encounter. The song not only grooms the pilgrim for divine aspiration but also an up-close wilderness. The visuals are breath-taking. I didn't know a thing about Kedarnath till I heard the song portraying the daily life of a pithoo.

The 16-kilometer trek from Gaurikund to the temple complex has been captured beautifully in the song.

upload_2019-2-19_19-32-22.png

The song has intrigued me to watch the trek videos of the pilgrimage on YouTube to appreciate the song better.

Every now and then an insight, even if it is a only a brief song, bursts along the way in life that helps one to grasp the cultural preservation and mankind's tryst with unmolested and jagged terrain. It would not be impossible to furnish the route with a modern and eased-up visit, yet, catching up to the obscurity hidden in a mountain with painstaking delight is enduring for all the cherishable reasons, ahem, if it also involves a handsome and cheerful porter like Sushant Singh Rajput.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    GeetaKashyap likes this.
  7. GeetaKashyap

8. GeetaKashyap

9. GeetaKashyap

10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

It’s been ages since I heard this song. For some reason it’s making me feel I have become old :grinning:. Maddy no words :hearteyes:
    Made me cry :coldsweat:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    GeetaKashyap likes this.