1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Our Snippet Queen , Satchi

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 16, 2019.

1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Dear satchi,
    OK you are not the queen. You are the young princess who is always busy writing simple and sweet snippets and taking readers to a wonderful and nostalgic trip. ....

Big hugs to you and an awesome life ahead....

iyerviji and satchitananda like this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Nandini. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

nandinimithun likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very true. I also tried to advise in that forum and got caught. Satchi handled the forum very well.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

The offline and demystified satchitananda is warm and playful. She watches critical movies and conspiracy documentaries and independent films and short films with gusto. She is my goto for film recommendations. You would expect such airborne cineaste in celluloid delight to be less grounded of realistic involvement and aspirations of life, but on the contrary, for unknown reasons, despite such staggering indulgence of motion pictures, she is your practical thinker whose gravitational reckoning will punch a crater in other's retarded thinking. And she accomplishes that dominance in impressive poise that will put even an accomplished rope-walker to shame.

I have never seen her flinch to stand up for what she believes in, even if she admits to refining those beliefs, that too never in a self-contradictory jumble. She is also that consistent genetic algorithm of what you might sense of her wits from her presence online is what you would notice offline too. Shapely language and broad-minded thinking are her hallmark. I like her presence of mind when to engage and when to withdraw in social mobility. Her holographic avatar here might only be representative of her but even in that fractionality her integrity is evident: she could not have been any crazy-wired different offline.

I like her because she would read that "crazy-wired" and not get offended and think to herself, finally, here comes a winky-wired who identified the need of the hour to lower me from the dizzy coronation to a commoner's stool so that I continue writing my crazy-wired snippets. Don't I love her for that?

6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

All hail HRH Satchi! :worship2:

Whoa! :astonished:

satchitananda, Viswamitra and Rihana like this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

My dear, dear Novalis,

That is really very sweet of you and I am glad that you have lowered me to a commoner's snippet. Am very happy to be well ensconced in that seat.

Now on my crazy wanderings, here's one more. You know I have often wondered what I would like to be next life. Would I like to be royalty? I am certainly curious to know what it feels like. But the more I think of it, I go NAAAAAAH! Would I like to be a hermit? Absolutely, if I am given the health and freedom to travel from Tibet to our very own Himalayan ranges. Rather that than royalty!!!

Let me tell you, the sentiments are fully reciprocated.