Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Kindly repost your request after the divorce order is pronounced.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished, you belong to Sagittarius Ascendant. The progeny has to be seen from the 5th house for both men and women. In addition, in the case of female natives, it has to be seen from the 9th house also.

Even thugh the 5th lord Mars is directly aspectng the 5th house from 11th, ;but the Mars is associated with Saturn and also the 8th Moon and the Puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by Saturn. This will delay the progeny and may give miscarriage. However, in as much as the Jupiter from the Lagna is aspectign the 5th and 9th houses and the 9th lord Sun is also aspecting the 9th house, you will certainly blessed with the child.

While coming to your husband chart, the 5th lord Venus is aspected by Saturn and Rahu and the Saturn is in association with the Puthrahara Jupiter, this is the main reason for delay in progeny.

Hence, you may consult a local Pandit and arrange for the remedial measures concerning the progeny to the Lord Rahu and Ketu, which will be helpful to you.

At present the transit Saturn and Jupiter are much supportive as per the chart of your husband. Hence, you may try for progeny, after performing the remedial measures for the nodes, i.e, Rahu and Ketu

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The progeny has to be studied by taking into account both the husband and wife birth chart. However, as per your birth chart, the period for the present until October, 2019 is supportive for progeny.

Regards

5. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir
    Thank you so much for your reply. I already have 2 kids with 16 years and 14 years and we are not planning on any more kids. I would like to know about our career and the present job. please advise about our career prospects and pariharam to get recognition.

Thanks and regards

6. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Kindly look into the above request .Awaiting your valuable reply

Thanks
    sethu

7. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Sire,

I'm reposting my question again,

Below are the details of my husband ,

Date of birth - 24th May 1986
    Time of birth - 11:20 AM
    Place of birth - Thanjavur

Sir I have a question about his career. He is trying for 2 simultaneous things which worries me. So I would like to know which field he should choose to be successful.

1. He is trying to setup an ecommerce business with his friends as partners.
    2. He(is good in studies) also wants to join some college abroad in jan 2020 (taking huge loans). Can he do this and settle down in abroad permanently? Is foreign settlement possible according to his horoscope? Will it be good.

Please tell me if he will achieve his ambitions in life. We are confused regarding these 2 so I thought I could ask you. Can we take loans for his education now ?

Based on your feedback, I will ask my husband to take the appropriate action suggested by you.

Thank you sir

8. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir.
    Actually I recently had a miscarriage..
    Need your guidance please..
    Is there any simple remedy which we can do at home for Rahu Ketu Shanti..
    Also till when it is favourable this me for us to try..
    Sir I am very grateful to you for your response. My stress and worry has reduced a lot !!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  9. anuvinay

anuvinay Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir!!!

We are looking for a relocation abroad. we have started the process of applying PR in a country.

I want to know if this will be a favourable time for a relocation. We tried to relocate couple of times sometimes earlier and things did not go as planned.

Below is mine and my husbands birth details. I would like to know if this is a favourable time for relocation or an onsite travel for some years.

My husbands details
    dob : 31-10-1982
    time of birth: 15:07
    place of birth: chennai
    birth star: Revathi

my details
    dob: 8-4-1987
    time of birth: 00:29
    place of birth: Trivandrum
    birth star: Pushya(poosham)

Thanks

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

The remedy for Rahu and Ketu cannot be done at home. You may better go to Lord Shiva temple, where there will be Navagrahas. You can request the temple priests to do the remedial measure for Rahu and Ketu concerning progeny.

The time for the present is much favourable till October, 2019.

Please be relaxed and have positive thinking and things will move in a better way with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards