Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sam76

Sam76 New IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir for your valuable inputs.

2. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

They are mutually going for divorce and its filed in court. It will be granted in 2-3 days and divorce will be mailed to their address.

3. geethajai

geethajai New IL'ite

thank you sir for your prompt reply . one month back we went to kalahasthi temple but did not perform any pooja, likewise we went to santhana perumal temple in mogappair.
    kindly explain me how to calculate the 15th day star cycle which will be very helpful sir

4. mahalakshmi001

mahalakshmi001 Senior IL'ite

5. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Please reply to my query.
    We are very much in need of your help..
    My DOB 22-02-1984 at 2:27 a.m. at Jamshedpur Jharkhand and my Husbands DOB 28-12-1980 at 6:10 p.m. at Dombivali Maharashtra near Mumbai.
    We got married on 7 Nov 2013.
    We want to know when we will be blessed with a child.
    I am currently going through a very upset phase of Miscarriage.
    Will we ever have a child ??
    Need your advice Sir.
    Plsssss.

6. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathy sir
    I am working as Finance Manager in a company for the last 6 years in Texas in the same position. I work more hours than anyone in the company but have a feeling that I am not recognized in the company for the work I am doing. will there be any change now (increment/promotion) or is it a good time to get any other offer and try for a change of job?
    DOB - 30th May 1971, time - 16.00 hrs and place - Chennai
    can we (me and my husband) start a new business and try our luck? please guide me on my career sir.
    Looking forward to your guidance.
    Thanks
    vian

7. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Dob 01.10.1986
    Place chennai
    Time 2.15 am

Sir I have one kid whose speech is delayed in addition lots of issues with inlaws.husband does not seem to understand. Can you please let me know if 2nd kid is a possibility based on my horoscope. I currently work .

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

In order to study the progeny, the chart of your spouse is also necessary. Hence, kindly repost your request along with the spouse birth details

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Service alone is good as per your chart and business will not be much supportive.

Change of job or any elevation in the near future is not much supportive.

As per the transit planets, the period until Oct 2019 is supportive for 2nd progeny, as per both the charts.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please also try to make another visit to Kalahasthy and try to perform the remedial measure concerning the progeny, which is must. Also, please try to visit Santhana perumal in Sri Rangam temple, which is also good.

Assuming that today, the 03rd February, 2010, at 03.00 PM, your monthly cycle has commenced. Today is Moon star is Uthradam. You may write down 27 naksthras in a piece of paper. Commence the counting from Uthradam as No. 1 and then go on counting. While doing so, Poosam will be 15th star from Uthradam. Please check up from any calender, when the Poosam star will be coming and when it will commence and when it will end.

The Poosam star falls on 17th February, 2019 from 4.44 PM to 18th Feb 2019 02.00 Pm. Hence, this is the best time for the bed relations. You may attempt for progeny, during this period, which will give positive results, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Hence, you may yourself work out this.

Regards