Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am writing to know about details of my husband.
    DOB:14-02-79
    time:1.55am
    Place:Mavelikkara,alapuzha,kerala

Currently we are very tensed about his job.We are in UAE and his company is restructuring and laying off many people.Kindly look into his present time and give your valuable suggestions to improve our condition.Please let us know if there is any serious issue to be worried about.

Regards
    Mrs.Sethu

2. Sam76

Sam76 New IL'ite

Hi Sir, Namaskaram.. I want to know about my career prospects whether I will remain in the same current job or I will get a new job opportunity. At present, my career is stagnant with no growth in terms of salary and promotion......

Also I am currently in the US with my family, I will be a US citizen in a few years, so wanted to also ask if there is a scope of me returning back to India or somewhere closer to India in the near future or will we be settled here in the US forever ? Appreciate your time and inputs on this, thank you Sir in advance. God bless you with utmost happiness and good health for all your selfless service.....

my DOB is 18th April,1976 and time of birth is 2:25am (place of birth: Mumbai)

3. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathy sir
    I am working as Finance Manager in a company for the last 6 years in Texas in the same position. I work more hours than anyone in the company but have a feeling that I am not recognized in the company for the work I am doing. will there be any change now (increment/promotion) or is it a good time to get any other offer and try for a change of job?
    DOB - 30th May 1971, time - 16.00 hrs and place - Chennai
    can we (me and my husband) start a new business and try our luck? please guide me on my career sir.
    Looking forward to your guidance.
    Thanks
    vian

4. agdimple333

agdimple333 Junior IL'ite

Hello
    Would like to know if the relationship between us would ever be normal and of there is anything i need to do?

Dimple
    22nd may 1979
    11:34 am ahmedabad

Gautam
    21st nov 1975
    00:31 am
    Tinsukia, assam

5. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Thank you for clarifying. We are living separately for the past 14 months. He vacated the house. It was the last time we spoke to each other. He is not even attending my calls now. I really don’t know how to take this forward. I cancelled a trip booked in a hill station. I did it after discussing with him only. He was not speaking to me over a silly fight. I had no choice my mind was not peaceful. How can we be happy? No money loss because of it. The resort was booked by my parents. He is citing it as the reason for divorce. But has not applied for divorce. He is heavily influenced by his mother. She is neither letting him to live with me nor divorce me. I’m extremely depressed future is so uncertain.

6. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Namaskaram pragaspathy sir,
    I have been trying for job since 2 yrs ....no success yet.....recently i have applied for government job.is there a chance for getting government job according my horoscope....

dob-2.5.1984
    9.10 pm
    female
    mangalore,karnataka

7. geethajai

geethajai New IL'ite

hi sir,
    i request you to kindly predict when will we have a kid
    name: jayalakshmi
    dob: 01.04.1989
    place of birth: chennai
    time: 01:10 AM
    husband name: gowthamraj
    dob: 29.10.1988
    place: chennai
    time: 07:40 AM

thanks in advance

8. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir
    Greeting
    Some time goes well and then again my health takes. A dip. It is like a rollercoaster. I get worried at times . Hope my pregnancy will go fine this time. Kindly bless

Thanks

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Have positive thinking and with the blessings of the Almighty, everythign will go on well and you will be blessed with the beautiful gift of the God.

Regard

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In your chart, as there is connectivity between the Saturn and Sun (Sun in the sign of Aries and aspected by Saturn from the sign of Libra - just opposite), there are good chances for getting employed in Govt or Govt related jobs.

Regards