1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Inferiority Complex

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 21, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the compliments. I agree with you contentment gives us happiness. Thanks for sharing your views

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@iyerviji you might have carried on with I.complex in the past because you were perhaps constantly comparing yourself with people educated more than you.i mean qualified more than you. Instead if only You had compared yourself with people qualified lower than you it might have wrought more good . Either way or anyway you are well matured now and complex are beyond you. Be happy and be happy.
    Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear,glad to know that my experience can be a giving light for others.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks . Glad to know my post will be of help to others. Not only me people of my age have come up in life after struggle as life was not so easy those days. Many could not become graduates but they came up in life. Now a days only graduation is not enough.One correction not four children three children. You have narrated nicely about my life

Amulet likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for your compliments . It's the inspiration you all give gives me inspiration to live.I am blessed to be in IL

satchitananda likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Vast majority of who are well-educated would admit that what they pursue in their career is very different than what they qualified for. Education is a life long experience and that is why we use the term "continuing education" to update ourselves in any profession.

The world is filled with many examples. Coming from a poor family not able to even pay the tuition fee, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam became the leading scientist in missile technology and went on to become the President. On the contrary, in many middle class families, children dropped out of college but went on to become a billionaire.

Being born in a poor family is not something anyone should regret. In the US, every major celebrities have come from a very poor background in the inner cities of the US. Education and experience work in hand in hand and is different from qualification. You have achieved as much as possible and grabbed every opportunity you could. You educated your children well and they are all well-settled overseas. How many could achieve what you achieved? I always feel whatever we lack, the Lord provides experiences that strengthens our resolve to come out of what we lack.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    iyerviji, jskls and radv like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to receive your fb my dear Anna.In my husband's family also his sister's can't speak English but they don't feel inferior. My husband and his brother are not graduates but they don't worry about that. In his family all are experts in cooking and I have not given importance to cooking when young. I used to feel in the beginning. I think it depends on each ones thinking.

I agree with your last paragraph.Now I am happy

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for your detailed feedback. I agree with you

GeetaKashyap likes this.