100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was secretly wishing for a snow to appear. It came over the night without a warning. It was beautiful.
    But, my husband met with an accident. Thank God, himself and the lady involved escaped with minor scratches. I was truly thankful as the circumstances the crash happened could have resulted a very serious injuries to both. Thank you swami

kaniths, jskls, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 112 : I am back to my Friday's and Tuesday's chanting of Sahasranamam. Yesterday I was speaking to my FIL and told him how I was a little scared. He said how can I be when I'm chanting Lalitha Sahasranamam. There is no room for fear . :) felt good hearing those words .

nandinimithun, jskls, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was guided by my father on how to pay namaskar to my swami on the wake of narrow escape of my husband and the lady. I was very very thankful

4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I did my chores which was supposed to be done and completed boys home work. But, the rest of the day went in a lazy mode as I felt I am having a fever/cold. I felt bit bad about it but I guess it is allowed to spend many hours on bed too at times

5. Anusha2917

Day 113: a lazy weekend, me n hubby spent the Saturday sleeping, watching movie in amazon prime,cooking ,eating . All together:banana: Evening I dragged him for Vishnu Sahasranamam chanting. Though he's so fluent and I'm a learner of VS he doesn't chant. But for my sake I have told him to do everything Saturday and he did it. :yum:

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Cuddles I have received from my boys in the morning made all the difference. The day went peacefully and efficiently.

7. Anusha2917

Day 114: So sday I dreamt this beautiful dream during my afternoon nap. It was exactly 13 years from now how I'll be. It was a beautiful dream. I felt instantly energised after I woke up. I want to believe that in 13 years I will be in exactly same position as in that dream.
    Nevertheless such positive dreams at this point of time is a great booster for me. :)

8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Today marks the completion of 11day Guru Pooja which I took for SriRaghavendra. When I started this weather was mild and suddenly on 4th day temp went into negative windchill and because of the draft from fireplace caught a cold. On 7th day started getting chills and fever but still kept up the discipline of vrat and today against all odds of natures challenge still was able to complete it. More than the prayer I was able to stay in discipline (thoughts food action) for the short period.

9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Poornima, Did Lalitha sahasranama chakra pooja with three other ladies. Blissful.

satchitananda, Gauri03, jskls and 2 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Day 115 : After I developed a small infection last week i had fever, chills, shivers etc. I'm feeling much better from this Monday and feel this week is very much on track as per my plan.. Also I was able to help a friend here in IL. After she had so many queries I personally pinged her and helped her with her doubts. :)

satchitananda, Gauri03 and jskls like this.