Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

At present, you are running the dasa of Saturn and Bhukti of Rahu, which commenced on 13.07.2018 and will be operative until 17.05.2021. The dasa lord Saturn is an yogahara planet for Libra native is placed in the 8th house; and the bhukti lord, Rahu is placed in its sign of debilitation, i.e, SAgittarius. They are in 6th and 8th from other. Normally the period of Saturn-Rahu or Rahu-Saturn will be adverse period in any one's life and in as much as they are placed in 6th and 8th position from each other, they are not much supportive for the present. Apart from this, the Bhukti lord Rahu is placed in its sign of debilitation. Hence, the period for the present is not much supportive for any auspicious event. However, as the dasa lord Saturn is placed in the 9th house in the D10 Dasamsa chart, which is normally taken into consideration for matters concerning profession, there may be hopes and chances that the dasa lord saturn may give the favourable and beneficial results.

Regards

manti likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There are good chances for getting married between Nov 2019 and Feb 2020. Hence, please pray Goddess Parvathi, in any form to get married early and also please try to ascertain your family deity from your parents and try to make a visit there and please also arrange to liberally to donate the family deity pries, which will certainly give beneficial results.

In as much as you are at present running the dasa of Saturn, it may cause some delay; but Saturn, as the Lagna lord will certainly help you to get married at the earliest.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I find that during April, 2018, it seems that you have consulted in the forum. Please furnish the reply given by during that time, so that it will be helpful to answer your request.

Regards

4. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

Vanakam sir.I am including ur reply given in April 2018

Based on the birthdetails furnished by you, you belong to Virgo Lagna, owned by Mercury, who has gone to 7th house and alsoplaced in its sign of debilitaiton, which is not good. The 7th lord Mercury is highly afflicted by the Navasmachart, by the nodes, which is also not good.

The 7th house from the Moon sign of both Rasi as well Navamsa chart is aspected by SAturn, which will delay the marriage.

Even though the 7th lord Jupiter is placed in its sign of exaltation; but it is in retrograde motion, which is also not good.

The 7th house, considered from the Moon sign is occupied by Mars, Sun (two hot planets) along with Ketu, who also behaves like Mars and directlyaspeted by Saturn and Rahu. Thus all the malefic planets are connected with the 7th house form the Moon sign of the rasi chart. This is the mainreason for the extra ordinary delay in marriage.

At present, you are running the major dasa of Rahu and minor dasa of Venus and this period commenced on 19.03.2017 and will be operative until 19.03.2020 Both of them are in 6th and 8th from each other, which is also not good.

At present, both the transit planets, viz., Saturn and Jupiter are in retrograde motion, aspecting the 7th house and also the Lagna Lord. Hence, if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are chances that you may get married before July, 2018.

Hence, please pray the Goddess of your choice, for early marriage. In as much as the Moon, the controller of mind is severely afflicted in your chart, please try to opt for meditation / Yoga, which is good for you.

Apart frm marriage.my other concern is regarding the money owed.

My details are

13/3/79
    7.40 pm
    Port dickson.negeri sembilan.malaysia

Tq again
    Regards

5. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Sir
    wish you a happy new year. Thank you for your reply sir. Actually yday i spoke to my manager reg this and he also gave me positive reply that he would get me for sure, but on seeing your prediction i am worried now.
    Regards
    Sripriya

6. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I am married for 7 years and no children. Undertook medical treatment also but not successful. Kindly tell if there is chance of having children in horoscope.

My details:
    DOB: 19.07.85
    Time: 5:20am
    Place: Belpahar

Husband details:
    DOB: 29.04.85
    Time: 1:46pm
    Place: Calicut

Thanking you.

7. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

Dear sir my married son is estranged from his family since his marriage he won’t tell us why we are worried for him could you please tell us what we can do to removed this rift

Sons details
    DOB -June 7 1987
    Born -London England
    Time of birth - 15.37

8. iammom

iammom New IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathy Sir,

We are planning to buy a home and would like to know which direction our main door of the house should face and other vaastu we need to follow for Kitchen, Master Bedroom and kids room

Kindly guide us- our DOB is below. Please let me know if you need other information

Husband DOB
    DOB : 22/2/1976
    Time: 10:30 PM
    Place: Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh

Wife DOB
    DOB : 27/11/1976
    Time: 9:00 AM
    Place: Rourkela, Orissa

9. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

Date of Birth : 02/09/1988
    Birth Time : 6 AM
    Place : Bhiwandi, Thane (Maharashtra)

This is related to my friend who wants to know about his future.

1) When will the person get settled in life.. Currently looking after his own family business.

2) When will he get married ? His family is currently looking for a bride for him.

3) How will be his future ? Health, Married Life.

10. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

My Husband’s details

DOB: 13/10/82
    TOB: 07:12 PM
    Place: Chennai

He has Guru and Sani in 7th place. Does he have guru sandala yogam? Will it affect wife’s health? An astrologer I consulted says no girl can live peacefully in that house.