1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Drinking Tea Everyday

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by nakshatra1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Nausheenshaikh1

Nausheenshaikh1 New IL'ite

Tea contains tannins, not so healthy , 1 cup of tea is alright, but better to have green tea daily for antioxidants and weightloss.

2. RishabhBansal

RishabhBansal Junior IL'ite

Tea contains caffeine, nicotine, theobromine and some more elements which can harm our body if we are consuming it in excess. I totally agree with everyone who is saying that Green Tea is more healthy but 1 cup of tea in a day is nothing at all. It does not affect your body. I have seen people who are addicted to tea and are consuming 4-5 cups (even more than that) in a day!
    So just 1 cup is totally okay to consume :)

3. rosemartine

rosemartine New IL'ite

No there is no problem if you take one cup tea in the morning.But if anyone take 5-6 cup tea in a day that is harmful for the body because in tea leaves caffeine found and much amount of caffeine is not good for health.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  4. shubhangsaurav

shubhangsaurav New IL'ite

Very interesting discussion with pertinent points raised by Nylaa, Sweety82 and others. In fact, tea is rejuvenating and gives a dash of energy. As Sweety82 said, just our milk chai that too in small tea shops in a village is what this old lady aged around 90 needs.

However, nowadays we lead stressed lives and lots of lifestyle problems. Herbal tea helps provide us antioxidants and energy. In fact, there is a fascinating range of combinations available now:

1. Tulsi Green tea
    2. Caffeine Free + Ashwagandha
    3. Tulsi + Ginger
    4. Banaphsa + Black Tea
    5. Elaichi Laghu + Black Tea
    6. Mint + Green Tea
    7. Lemongrass + Green Tea
    8. Lemongrass + Black Tea
    9. Tulsi + Black Tea

And so many more. All of these are natural, ayurvedic and help detox the body. I like to try out different flavours for my morning cuppa. It helps me get going for the day.

Vaikuntha likes this.
  5. riyass

riyass Guest

all the tea what we are drinking today is not a actual tea , original tea is getting exported to some other countries and the remaining which is actually a dust material , is sold as dust tea with added color , flavor and lot of chemicals which will act as tea , so it is not good to have tea in the morning with empty stomach either you can have a little after a mean , that will reduce the impact . you will start seeing skin shrink after 40 + age , that tells the self defense mechanism gets affected by this kind of artificial drinks .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2020
  6. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

I want to share my personal experience which changed my life. Like any Indian I was addicted to one cup of Indian tea. I had chronic fatigue back pain tiredness during day and hard time falling sleep at night. So vicious cycle of tiredness continued for years. I changed lifestyle to improve energy productivity remove pain etc so replace chai with organic green tea 3 bags in big coffee mug. I feel so energetic whole day and fall sleep immigiately. Wake up fresh every morning improved productivity etc