100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Both boys played their respective football matches so well. They were elated and I was thankful to see the joy!

kaniths, Gauri03, rachaputi and 4 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I am glad to to be able to look after my friends kids so that they could go for a movie together as a couple.

Gauri03, tcbhuvana, rachaputi and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 73 : It was Friday and had a ladies party at office. Nothing big , had a great pizza time and also decided that we ladies should plan more such outings or plan some pool lunch or something.
    Day 74 : It was a super busy weekend with moving my parents to a new home. It hurts to see them change house at this age but as daughters we can help them . Though it is a difficult task to shift their house as they have a lot of things I felt satisfied helping them as my mom always feels that she should have a son ,but me and my elder sister do as much as we can to help them at this age.
    Day 75 : I thanked god because I was almost saved from a major disaster from a road mishap. It was early morning and left early to reach my parents home so that I can avoid the traffic and utilize my time in helping them. There was almost zero traffic and I was going pretty fast maybe in 80 KMPH. I had green signal to go straight and seeing that I thought I can go and people going right had a red signal . Suddenly from no where a biker came from extreme left. He obviously did not notice that I have a green signal to go straight and he who was standing on his bike decided to come to right. I put sudden brake and my heart almost skipped a beat. Had a not noticed I would have hit him . Though it was the mistake on the other person I stopped a second and thanked god. It was his way to tell me to slow down :)

Gauri03, Anisu, girvani and 1 other person like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Had a productive meeting with my supervisor and I have started seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

kaniths, Gauri03, Anisu and 4 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Day 76 : My to do list is helping me much to increase my productivity. I can see the change in my day to day activities with a list in hand. Gonna make this habit even in my office.
    Day 77 : started reading one book after really really long. A book in hand is not wanting me to come to the cell phone . :)

kaniths, Gauri03, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Met my nephew after 10 years. He is a young man and boys were thrilled to see their one of the older cousin :)

Gauri03, Anisu, rachaputi and 2 others like this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Positivity: Eyes were paining whenever I spend on mobile more than 10 mins :)

Gauri03, Viswamitra, girvani and 2 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 78 : a random dinner outing with my hubby made my day . .. When you are lazy to cook ;) just book a table outside n tell your hubby how long it's been since we had a dinner outside.. They will also feel oh yeah. . :D

kaniths, Gauri03, tcbhuvana and 3 others like this.
  9. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 14: Things happening around me in office has not been really great. But at every hurdle i have seen a hope which makes me continue with the work. Thankful for the same.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Had a great chat with my nephew. Great to know how all my nieces, nephews, cousins and all other loved ones are doing? I am amazed to see how mature is my little nephew (not so little now). I feel like every generation is more matured and becoming more practical about happenings around the world. I am thankful for his visit.