1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice Related To A Match..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Dec 12, 2018.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    Posting it here as you ladies are experienced and married. Brief about me, i i am divorce looking for remarriage.
    I got a match and we chatted for 3-4 days, after that we had a call which lasted for 2hrs and then after returning home chatted again for 2hrs. During our conversation, we were open about everything and I liked the guy. The next day hehdid not ping me. I told him that I have planned for lasik surgery and would get back to him after a week. A week has passed and he did not care to ping me how my lasik surgery went. After 5days , with heavy pain I still managed to ask how he was. He replied me after 3hrs tthat he is outside and would message me once back. Now, 1 more week has passed and he did not even say hi.. Does this mean he is not interested and should I keep quite?? or should I ask him if he is interested in meeting me??... My parents are behind me to some how make things work with this guy as match is decent. I am in stress that he is not receptive. Please let me know what shld be my next step?

2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

I think its better to go slow & not expect much. Both of you chatted, that good, but it doesn't mean that he is interested to proceed. You guys need to see each other , talk, know each other. Need to do background check etc..Both of you should be interested. So move on if he is not showing much interest. No need to chase him. But you can definitely ask . If you dont get any reply. Move on. As it's your second marriage, take your own time to take a decision.

Amulet, shravs3 and nolife like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

It is very clear that he does not have interest to proceed this further.

He is not your husband or a close buddy to take you for granted. He doesn't know anything much about how you would take his silence either. So, chances are less, that a man would completely ignore the woman - whom he likes for any reason.
    And it is clear that he did not take any effort to impress you either. He could have used your surgery as a reason to show his care and affection, which would have impressed you.

Talking on phone or chatting can be just time pass for men. They don't attach any emotions for that. Perhaps he was bored that day, and needed a buddy to pass his time.
    Don't lose your heart that quickly.

When in groom search, just follow your brain till your heart takes the lead. You should take at least sometimes to realize the actual emotion as lust and hormones can play around for a while. Specially at this lone status of life. Beware

NeetaR, goldenhoney87 and nolife like this.
  4. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

I think he is not interested...

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

We can only lead a horse to water, cannot force it to drink.
    Parents should stay out of this. If they had caused the first marriage, they should stay out of this a lot more.