1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Deal With My Mind

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rosylife, Nov 8, 2018.

1. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou ... It was a few years ago .. now my issue is the mistake I did. I am scared of leaking .

Amica likes this.
  2. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Even if he tries to contact you and speak about all the past things happened, don't fall in his trap. You have to pretend that what ever happnd is old stories and it's don't have any value in your life, just childhood stories. like you not bothered at all. And if he change the tone like black mailing, clearly says that you told everything to DH, and you have full support from him. Such response wil reduce his intrest and he may feel, this not going to work. If he felt you are scared, then he wont leave you.

rosylife and pinkydarling like this.
  3. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

record all the calls. this is cyber blackmailing . women are taken seriously in india. overthinking and worrying is going to harm your marriage and mental health.

rosylife likes this.
  4. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Many of you have seen my thread of lack of consummating. I am scared to consummate as I feel I am still hiding 1% of my past life from my husband. Whiout being open to that last 1% I am not able to get intimate. If I reveal that 1% my husband won’t love me.

What do I do?

5. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

It's almost two months and you are still there where you started.. you can't live like this.. come out if it.. fogetfothis completely and face them as it comes..else no meaning only.

6. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Do one thing, prepare your mind for divorce or get sting as a bad woman for lifetime before you reveal the 1% too..

7. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

See u did not do anything wrong but yes u did stupidest thing.. everyone does in life something or other ..
    U did not cheat on ur husband but u need to learn to forgive yourself,do not blame u..
    Talk to ur husband if he knows all u have done n say this is past do not bring it up even if it goes online..
    If it leaks u know who did it ,keep all the details in safe n revenge it good sometimes to make ppl understand..

peet1983 likes this.