100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

1. A younger cousin brother doing MS in EU, of all people he could approach, picks me as his project guide. No different than training interns I guess but a first for me, to have to help academically. :relaxed: I feel so grown up suddenly! :screamcat: Lol. I'm excited.

2. I like when my friend stays over and cook for all of us the next day, so I don't have to. :tonguewink: We watched the Tamil old classic Maya Bazaar movie. Good food, Good moods, Good afternoon.

Happy weekend.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Gauri03, girvani, Anisu and 3 others like this.
  2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Had sunk some money into an event that was cancelled at the eleventh hour. Since the terms of service stated zero refunds for cancellation due to act of god, I wasn't expecting to get anything back. To my surprise, they offered to defer the payment to a future event of my choice. Made me think about how often I carp about the slightest unpleasant experience, and how little I celebrate the positive things that happen. The more I notice the good things, the faster the negatives seem to fade from memory.

radv, girvani, kaniths and 5 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

We made a nice poster for anti bullying week as part of the school home work. I was observing how my son’s young mind work minutely in each part. When you look at the poster it was like a 7 year old scribble. But since I was there while he was drawing and mentioning the reasons for each stroke I am amazed. I learnt something for sure.

kaniths, Gauri03, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 53 : The walking thing which I started made me fall sick. not that I walked a lot, but it started getting cold here in Bangalore and without realizing I used to walk wearing no jacket and monkey cap at 5 30 6 a.m. But that's okay. Getting cold, flu is common and makes the bacteria come out of our body. (we have to be positive you see) . But I immediately took medicines so that I don't cancel two cousins meet up, one this this Saturday n one more tomorrow Sunday.

Today dinner with hubby's cousin. He went through divorce trauma last year and after a year he found his soulmate through a matrimonial website. He's gonna introduce his fiance to us and more than that I'm excited to meet the kids. One his son and one his fiance's daughter . It's a happy ending for him. And we are very happy for him.

kaniths, Gauri03, girvani and 3 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Football, stagecoach and a good laugh with friends over a dinner. simply thankful.

kaniths, Gauri03, Anisu and 3 others like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Day 54 : A day filled with laughter ,good food and fun with cousins. One of my cousin got married in Sept.. All the wedding video and albums had arrived. So we all cousins met and enjoyed the day thoroughly.
    Yesterday's dinner too was great with other set of cousins.. :D

kaniths, Gauri03, Anisu and 3 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

All the work is done for the upcoming week. Managed to watch even an episode of super singer junior. It was blissful

kaniths, Viswamitra, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 55 : 2 months vacation commences from today.. I feel so light ,like some weight off my shoulders . Just relaxed relaxed and did nothing except cooking .. It's A positive booster today . By 4 pm started slowly. Went for evening walk for 20 mins .came back n thought I'll do zumba for 20 mins. Started and my God it was so intense (my first try at Zumba :D ) and by the end of 10 mins I was done. Exhausted and sweating. Thought I'll take it slowly and not rush towards anything . Felt relaxed and positive.

9. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 6 : Lots of pending works gets postponed to weekend..was able to complete all of them.
    Day 7 : Spent some quality time with kid and played with them....now both my kid and the neighbour kid want me to join them everyday..
    Day 8 : Monday's is busiest day in office. Did spend some timeto help my colleagues who are onsite to complete the operatioanl tasks.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I am observing the kindness of my colleague for the last few days and I admire and learning from him. If we are open we can learn and improve ourselves every day. I also had a battle between my ego and anxiety. I didn't win over the ego but I asked my forgiveness to the Almighty and asked him to guide me to get over this.

kaniths, rachaputi, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.