1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kesarinandan - Jai Bhajrang Bhali

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@teenulahari
    Thank you. It was OMG situation indeed.
    It was OH MY HANUMAN.
    REGARDS.
    :hello:
    @teenulahari
    Thanks for concern and appreciation . It was indeed OMG situation OH MY HANUMAN.
    REGARDS.
    @kaniths
    Thanks for clicking the LIKE evidencing your viewing the blog. I do hope you enjoyed reading it. Regards .
    @GeetaKashyap
    Do I deserve but I humbly accept those words in your FB from veteran of many blogs beginning from "kopre ka mittai".
    SECRET IS KNOWN TO VETERANS INCLUDING YOU THAT BEFORE ONE ATTEMPTS TO WRITE brood over in instalments during when you feel energetic which might fall during any part of day or night. Of course memory chemical short and long helps to put things in cogent.
    Hai JAI BHAJRANG Bhali.
    Regards.

@Balajee
    Thank you the humorist. WITH your short & sweet FB you had me floored. Few minutes ago after reading floor I was helping better half mixing atta flour and kneading as I mulled over your humour. Regards.
    @jayasala42
    Thanks for your accolades which always offer great stimulation and right now given me goose pimples. BUT DO I DESERVE?.
    REGARDS.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Thyagarajan

:hello:@Srama
    Thank you for tapping the LIKE option .
    2. I hope you read and would post your FB which is valuable and I may cherish for long.
    Regards.
    GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

3. Thyagarajan

A column news item appeared in the hindu today 26th feb 24 that previous night an old couple ran on the train track and averted upcoming passenger train from disaster. This news transported my mind to crisis moment in monsoon rains when on the local train track in Mumbai near vikhroli station my sheep got stuck.
    This though brought to me to my post here.
    I thank my stars and blessings of others.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
  4. Thyagarajan