1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dilemma Between Truthfulness And Kindness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gopalan1937, Nov 12, 2018.

1. gopalan1937

gopalan1937 Silver IL'ite

Ms Jayasala, I am happy that I belong to earlier generation. Thanks for your feed back.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. gopalan1937

gopalan1937 Silver IL'ite

Cheeniya sir, The pictorial response speaks volumes. Nowadays in public places when people talk ill of my profession,'I have no answer to defend. pray things will improve.

3. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Sir,

I can only imagine how much hard work, sacrifice and dedication goes in a profession like this. Selfless Service is indeed noble. If it happens to be one’s passion nothing like that. Just because few misuse the profession doesn’t mean everyone is bad. At the same time people who get treated should equally respect doctors decisions and follow their prescription precisely. It goes both ways. I have come across negligent doctors as well as life saviors

Very recently I came across a doctor who I wish could be my family doctor as the interest she took in treating someone the way she analyzed the condition though not in her specialization and the time she offered ( every min is valuable in her speciality). Hard to find doctors like that. But they do exist. Kindness does exist in most of them.

I know few pozhaikka theriyaatha doctors but they did offer greatest service to many many poor people.

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello::hello:I would now like to add one more title to my suggestion viz., Arthur Hailey "Hospital" too is a wonderful read with rich contents. But I strongly believe that you might have already read it.
    REGARDS .
    GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS .