100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. manikonda

manikonda New IL'ite

I don't know others life, but in my life there are many up & down comes and all are teach me a good lesson that is "what is life,how can we come out from this problems " in a positive way of thinking...

jskls, mangaii, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  2. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Today spent time with a toddler. He reminded me, older days.. Lol.. mom of a toddler is a most tough job :):)

jskls, mangaii, kaniths and 5 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

After the uni, attending a Beavers session and the finally Beavers planning meeting for the next year, I was exhausted. In between, we did some homework and made my elder one do some badge work for his Cubs tomorrow. When I hit the button, I was going through the events whether I could have improved anything better and analysing why I was overwhelmed. I realised I was happy the way the day ended and it was my mind which was making me intense. So I need to believe my self and learn to maintain my mind in a calm mode. That lesson was the positive of the day.

jskls, mangaii, kaniths and 4 others like this.
  4. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Spending diwali vacation with my beloved nephews. They r so happy to hav me around. We r eating pizzas maggi pani puri all their n mine fav stuff together. Playing cards watching movies n just spending time together is sooo relaxing n happy. Its making me to forget all stress n tension.

girvani, mangaii, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 51 : nobody would give up on a career when it's extremely going well. I'm in an excellent phase in my career and I feel so thankful for it. The team, manager,my counterparts in US all are good and I have nothing at all to complain and enjoy the work to the fullest. But because of some personal set back I had to take decision to take a break from work. And as I mentioned in previous posts I conveyed at my workplace at this point I have to prioritize and respect what my family prefers and submitted resignation. My manager kind enough asked me to work around options like work from home or take a temporary break n come back. But taking a break from work was something I was contemplating from a long time. So I opted for temporary break from work . It was conveyed to the counterparts in the US and 2 people whom I work with were so upset that I won't be there for next two months. And today one person was so emotional and said how much he's gonna miss my work . It gives happiness right when someone praises your work and say they would really miss but at the same time they were so supportive and felt I should do what is right for me and nothing takes a priority than personal life . I felt blessed n positive to be in such a good work environment and to work with such supportive folks.

Tomo will be a last working day before I go back to work next year in mid of Jan .

But I'm under no pressure whatsoever . Just want to take this time off and relax and do small things like what I wanted to do. Have somethings in mind. Will work around them slowly.

girvani, Rihana, Giri12 and 3 others like this.
  6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Didn't want to meditate but reminded myself that the days I don't feel like meditating are the days I need it the most. Meditated for 20 minutes and was glad that I did.

mangaii, kaniths, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My younger son’s Doctors appointment went very well. I am thankful.

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 52 : had pizza party at office . I'm only on break and I look forward to go back soon to work. I will really miss work but team mates need a reason to celebrate . So they gave a pizza party to me as m send off for 2 months . :D

girvani, mangaii, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  9. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 4 : kids excitement on the school trip brought a smile on my face..

10. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 5: My efforts did give some positive response and i am happy for that.

girvani, Anusha2917, mangaii and 2 others like this.