Check Here: Early Symptoms of Pregnancy and how to test for it!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Niveditha, Oct 19, 2005.

1. AalokaMalik

AalokaMalik New IL'ite

I agree! good advice

2. Mymom

Mymom New IL'ite

It’s all about the hormones and may a times, your hormones are not as strong as it should be, which means it is not necessary that you get positive results very early. However, if you are staying in Kolkata, pre-pregnancy counseling in Kolkata or other cities can help you get a good idea about pregnancy and its early symptoms.

3. vishnupriyaa

vishnupriyaa New IL'ite

Very useful question, If you want any info about pregnancy please follow our doctors.
    Fernandez Stork Home is the top natural birth hospital in Hyderabad, supports natural birth to the fullest, unless there is any emergency medical complication.
    Fernandez Hospital - Health Care for Women & Newborn

4. ritikajain12

ritikajain12 New IL'ite

Hi, not getting periods or getting dizziness doesn’t mean that you are pregnant. It can be due to stress also. Now we have several pregnancy test in which you can check whether you are pregnant or not.
    If you are having difficulty in getting pregnant then visit your nearest fertility clinic.
    Infertility treatment, are there to help you in overcome fertility issues.

5. Shanas

Shanas New IL'ite

In 22nd week scan they found small bowel dilated and suggested for second scan in another 4 weeks. so again took in 26th week we found multiple dilated bowels with peristalsis movement in fetus.
    we are so worried at this point because how our delivery will go .. this is our first baby our hope.
    anybody faced these type of issue?

6. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls
    I am 32w+3 days now. I had my Ultra sound scan yesterday and doctor said baby is at 34 percentile which is 1.8kgs. Last time she was 48percentile. Is 1.8 kgs at 32 weeks a good weight? My first kid was born with less weight of around 2.4kgs around 37 weeks. so i am little concerned that the baby might be small now. Please share your thoughts.

Everyone who sees me say that my tummy looks small . So am little worried.
    What should i do to increase baby weight?

Doctor also said that that baby head is small. But its not a concern. Did anyone face the same? is that fine?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  7. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi dear ladies
    I am new in this thread. I am now 6 weeks pregnant. Please any one can tell whether not feeling nausea or vomiting is ok in pregnancy? Earlier i had miscarriages. So very much worrying. Please help. I have sore breast from the beginning and occasional constipation. Other then no symptoms. Is that ok. Um still waiting to have my ultrasound.

8. ParentingTips

ParentingTips New IL'ite

Here are these 11 signs of pregnancy associated with the early pregnancy which are usually present and may continue in the later stages also. And these signs of pregnancy do not require treatment usually.
    1) Missed periods
    First change which is noticed as one of the signs of pregnancy is missed periods. Changes will start appearing with each passing week.
    2) Urine pregnancy test: You can try that pregnancy test kit, which can detect the pregnancy hormone in urine.
    3) Morning sickness:

Nausea with or without vomiting, especially in the morning, is one of the signs of pregnancy. It is more common in first pregnancy.
    4) Breast discomfort
    In the form of the feeling of fullness and pricking sensation in the breast is also one of the signs of pregnancy. It is more marked in women in their first pregnancy.

5) Pigmentation of the breast
    It is more marked in women in their first pregnancy. The breasts are enlarged and engorged.
    Read more here.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  9. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi Dear..
    Thankyou for your feedback. Will update on my 12th week ultrasound.

10. AmulyaPatil

AmulyaPatil New IL'ite

After the ultrasound test check with the gynecologist near you and have a consultation as we cannot decide based on the symptoms as it differs according to the nature of every woman’s body.