Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

2. Pragaspathy

hI,

As per your chart, the period between 07th Feb 2019 and 24th FEb 2019 is supportive for any abroad opportunity; however, in his chart, as the Lagna Lord Saturn is in retrograde motion, that he may get chance to get settled in abroad.

At present, he is running teh final phase of Jupiter dasa and Rahu Bhukti. As he happens to be Capricorn native, the Jupiter is the lord of 3rd and 12th house and it will not give much beneficial results; however, once the next SAturn dasa gets started on 21.03.2020, things will get improved in better ways.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your son belong to Taurus Lagna and his 10th lord Saturn is placed in the 8th house, which means that there are chances that he will have some break in career initially and settled at a later date; however, while counting from the 10th house, the placeent of 10th lord in 8th will come to 11th house, house of profit. Hence, he will have good income.

At present, he is running the dasa of Mercury and Bhukti of Jupiter. The transit Jupiter is aspecting both the natal Jupiter and also the Jupiter in Navamsa. Hence, if he need for change of job or looking for any new job, the period until end of Dec 2018 is supportive for the same, which will give him good job with with good perks.

The time for the present until 24th December, 2014 is supportive for marriage, failing which the next favourable time will be favourable after January, 2020 only.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There are little hopes that the marriage is likely to be fixed before 15th Dec 2018,failing which the next favourable period will be after Jan 2020 only. Probably, you love affairs might have ended with some pre-marital affairs.

As per your chart, please do not try to buy any land or flat or construct any house which may be problematic one. Hence if you would like to do, you can join either with your parents or your spouse, after marriage.

There is only delay in marriage and not denial.

Regards

5. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are not in talking terms. He uttered extremely mean words. He said he hates me and living out of compulsion. Asked me to never come back. We had an arranged marriage. Now I wonder if he married me to just please his parents. Our sex life is not good from the beginning. We don’t have a baby. I’m a home maker. I’m well educated but don’t have any significant experience. Finding a job is equally challenging at this age. Most of the jobs have an age limit of 30!

6. snowyhats

snowyhats Silver IL'ite

Thank u so much for your reply sir.

7. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir

Thank you for your blessings
    Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Still you may attempt in the private sector, which may get fructified. You should have the courage to live on your own legs, without depending on others. When one door is closed, the God will certainly show another way. Have trust and belief and positive thinking, which will certainly pave a way.

May God Bless You abundantly in all respect.

Regards

9. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Namaskar Sir
    Earlier also you have helped me with my questions many times. again I am coming back to you asking one more
    help. My son is studying in class 12 presently. He wishes to study in foreign countries like canada ,UK or USA . He is studying science but he wants to pursue undergraduate course in management or business studies. He doesn't wish to study in Indian colleges. we can afford his admission only if he gets significant scholarship otherwise not affordable.
    We dont want to apply in foreign colleges and raise his hopes if there is no chance of getting scholarship or any other support. according to his Nakshatras what are the chances of him getting admission and also should he go for business studies or engineering.
    Name Paritosh
    DOB 30/12/2000
    Time 04:20 PM
    Place Ranchi Jharkhand
    thank you very much Sir

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Based on the birth details given by you, your son belongs to Gemini Lagna and the education, upto graduate level has to be seen from the 4th house and thereafter the higher education has to be seen from the 5th house. In the case of your son, the Lagna Lord Mercury is also the lord of 4th house and the Mercury is placed in the 7th house, which happens to be the sign of Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter; but the 4th lord Mercury is in conjunction with the 3rd lord Sun and also Ketu, directly aspected by Rahu. Even though the conjunction of Mercury and Ketu may be good for studies; but the association of Sun and aspect of Rahu is not good. Also, the Mercury, the lord of intelligent and Jupiter, the lord of wisdom are 6th and 8th position from each other. Hence, these planetary positions may not much support for his higher education in abroad. However, you please dont discourage him and inform him that you will consider his education, provided he gets admission in good college/university with scholarship.

Regards