100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

I am back in the positivity thread.

Day 1: Small change in my thought has made a huge difference today being a special occasion.
    Nothing went as we planned it.Have accepted the day as it has come..and everyone is happy at home...i feel the positivity in me today...

kaniths, mangaii, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My little one came home from school and said he got a high five from the PE teacher because he made a sensible choice. I am happy that he is learning and wanting to try his best. I felt relief and thankful. May swami be with my boys to guide and guard.

kaniths, mangaii, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.
  3. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 2: I have been working on a goal for a month now. All the efforts were not fruitful and the same was running in my mind from afternoon. By evening i have got a direction to it and soon will work on it...confident that my gol will be achieved.

kaniths, mangaii, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 49: Some discussions were fruitful at work place. And that's the positive today . I kind of feel a bit relieved because at times I presume or rather over think about what people will think about me. But felt positive when people supported me .

Rihana, rachaputi, mangaii and 5 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 50: Am I just posting my 50th post? Yayyy!!. I finished half the challenge . This thread has really helped me see the positives in my set backs. It's like going back to that personal dairy and noting it down what made you smile. I am very happy to have been positive in spite of some challenging days.Well what is life without challenges?
    Coming to my positive today : I have a "Love - Hate" relationship with my fitness. If I start then I go on non stop. If there is a break the break continues for long. So after a long time I am back to my daily exercise program. I remember I stopped in March because of my travel to the US. Then back to back something came up and I became lazy. I remember 2017 was the best year for me because I almost worked out every day in the gym and it was such a feel good factor. Now I have not decided on GYM but started my day with 30 mins walk in a nearby park. Exploring some yoga classes so that I can start my fitness journey again :)

Rihana, kaniths, Giri12 and 7 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Successfully completed the skanda sashti upavasam. Felt very good. This time boys understood what is this meant. But, I must say, my little one said amma you can pray while you eat too. They are much smarter nowadays :kissingheart:

kaniths, Gauri03, mangaii and 3 others like this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Everything is going smoother..

Have a nice day

kaniths, Anusha2917, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 3 : Trying to control the habit of jumping to conclusion and reacting aggressively on the person infront of me. I have been able to achive it today ...as many times my kid would be the victim of it.
    Thats the positive of today.

kaniths, girvani, rachaputi and 4 others like this.
  9. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I have been fearing failure, but with some introspection decided to do it. I'm thankful to people around me, who will be there to support me irrespective of the result.

kaniths, girvani, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  10. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Both kids had their parent teacher conferences recently. More than the academic progress, I was happily surprised and gratified by the teachers' impressions of their personalities.

jskls, mangaii, kaniths and 4 others like this.