Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Please help me and look at my daughter's horoscope.
    She is facing troubles in studies ,first of all she didnt get MBBS seat in 2016 .
    Left to another country ( Australia)to pursue her studies,her scores are just average and lost her scholorship as well.lot of money is spent on her ,can she stay there ,she has 2 years course left.Sir my qustion is can she complete the degree .She is also being cursed and put down by her father. Kindly look into her details and help her sir. Guide me and help me with any pariharams.Ever since she joined her PUC she is into struggles. Kindly help me sir.

Dob :25 th feb 1998
    Tob: 9:47 pm
    Pob : Vijayawada AP

Kindly help us , THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

Regards
    Respests Sir,
    Please look into my daughter's chart and tell me how her studies will be ,she lost scholorship ,more burden on my husband ,more pressure on the girl as well.She is trying to find a job but not finding one,kindly help me sir ,suggest any prayers and praiharams.
    This is causing so much disturbances in the family ,i am jobless ,cannot help financially.
    Help me sir please ,previously you predicted for my husband ,which came out true .
    Thanks for your help.Kindly help me sir,please suggest any remedies needed.

Regards
    Respected Sir ,
    Kind and gentle reminder to look into the chart and suggest any pariharams.I am really worried about the girl's future and education.Your help is highly appreciated .Please help me sir.Thanks for your precious time.
    Regards

2. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Sir, reposting queries again. Please reply

3. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

Dob 21.05.96
    Time 10:52 pm
    Place: tiruchirapalli
    How is my career and marriage prospect?

4. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir. What is the effect of Saturn in 12th place from Lagna? According to some astrologers and "Pambu Panchangam" in Tamil, the presence of Surya in eighth place along with Chevvai nullifies Dosha. I was told Guru in lagna is a good sign, indicating spiritual inclination and good character. But Ketu in Lagna is the main adversity. You are spot on about love and romance. It is really painful to be in a loveless relationship. He is extremely short tempered, money minded and a person with mood swings. But I still put up with him. He already told that he is going to apply for divorce. Is there any solution for this? I was told that the main problem in my horoscope is 'kala sarba dosha'.I did pariharam in Kalahsthi and Rameswaram before marriage,

5. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir. What is the effect of Saturn in 12th place from Lagna? According to some astrologers and "Pambu Panchangam" in Tamil, the presence of Surya in eighth place along with Chevvai nullifies Dosha. I was told Guru in lagna is a good sign, indicating spiritual inclination and good character. But Ketu in Lagna is the main adversity. You are spot on about love and romance. It is really painful to be in a loveless relationship. He is extremely short tempered, money minded and a person with mood swings. But I still put up with him. He already told that he is going to apply for divorce. Is there any solution for this? I was told that the main problem in my horoscope is 'kala sarba dosha'. I did pariharam for that in Kalahasthi and Rameswaram before marriage.

I forgot to quote your message in my earlier reply. I'm unable to edit it.

6. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Greeting sir
    Can you please check my query..
    will be really thankful
    Regard

7. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Greeting sir
    Can you please check my query..
    will be really thankful
    Regard

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed reply.

In general Kala Sarpa Dosha is a very common one in most of the horoscopes. There are quite number of rules in predictions, and any astrologer should not take the mere conjunction of two planets or aspect. For example in your horoscope, there are Jupiter and Ketu in your Lagna and some Astrologers use to say that it is bad; but we must see the distance between Jupiter and Ketu and also the placement of its position,
    In your chart Jupiter is placed at 7 deg and 47 min and Ketu is placed at 29 deg and 57 min. Ketu will always move in retrograde motion. Here Ketu has just entered from Sagittairus to Scorpio and Ketu is infant stage. Normally, an infant will not do any harm to anyone. However, even though Rahu in the 7th is also in an infant stage (not seeded well), it will have its own effect. Rahu in any house will expand its energy, which means that Rahu in the 7th house, relating your relationship with your spouse will expand, which has to be balanced by your spouse; whereas in the chart of your husband, his 7th lord Venus, who also happens to be Kalathrahara, and also Venus is responsible for love and romance has gone to 6th house and also placed in its house of debilitation, which is mainly responsible for all the problems. Also, his Venus is close to Sun. Sun is a very hot planet and his closeness to any planet will spoil its quality. Hence, as far your husband is concerned, due to the above placement of Venus, there are every chances for that he may have less inclination towards sexual affairs.

Apart from this, while taking up any chart for compatibility, it should be seen that the Venus of the girl should preferably be within 5 signs from the Venus of the boy; for better love and romance and cordial relationship; if not so, it will lead miserable failure in this regard. In your case, your son's Venus is placed in the sign of Virgo of your Venus is placed in the sign of Sun, which is 12th sign counted from your husband's Venus sign. In such case, for example, if you ring up to your husband's mobile, by seeing your number he will not take up the call or ignore the call or even if he attends the call, his reply will be minimum, which will prevail for few seconds and he will disconnect the call.

These are basic things to be considered while matching the charts for compatibility by the Astrologers and most of the Astologers do not consider the same.

Even though both of you have Mars in the 8th, your Rahu in 7th is not good for marital harmony, apart from other things, which I had narrated.

Hence, I would like to advise you to be silent, without arguing anything with him and things may take up its own shape in the course of the time and leave everything to the Almighty.

Regards Mars dosha, there are lot of combinations for and against; however, as far as myself is concerned, doha is dosha.

Please pray the Almighty to give peaceful life and me too will pray for you.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please don't worry; everything will go on well. You may please arrange to get a picture of Lord Krishna in the form a child and keep the same in your Pooja room and daily pray him, by offering sweet or curd or ghee and try to channt the following Santana Gopala Mantra either for 9 counts or 18 counts, which will be helpful to you :

Om Devaki Sudha Govinda
    Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
    Dehimey Thanayam
    Krishna Thwamaham
    Saranam
    Kadhahaa Deva Deva
    Jagannatha
    Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
    Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram
    Ayushmandham Yashashreenam

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Capricorn Lagna. The Capricorn natives - the main aim is money, money, money only.

In your chart, in as much as 5th lord Venus and 7th lord Moon are together, there are every chance for love affairs/marriage and the period after January, 2020 is supportive for marriage.

As regards profession, in case, if you are not employed, there are every chance that you will get employed after January, 2019. In case, if you are interested in entertainment field like acting in TV serial or cine related roles, you will sign well and your earning will be good.

Regards

Sri2196 likes this.